Learning mathematics was never that easy!
Whether Mathematics, Physics, Information or Engineering Sciences - BEPAC is the first Math-App for Students in courses focussing Mathematics.
Learn exactly, what you need right now!
You can decided on your own, if you would like to work on all exercises in each topic or if you prefer a particular subtopic. You like to mix-and-match? No worries. Just combine the topics and subtopics you need. A single click on the start-button and you can succesfully learn math!
Choose your difficulty!
You don't feel fit enough? Then you can choose to start with easy exercises. As you progress, you can add medium and hard exercises as well.
Exercises found by keyword
You are looking for a particular exercise? Just search for a keyword or the number. You also have a free text input of you need to prepare for certain methods. Exercises that match your search are listed in the overview.
BEPAC supports your learn progress with the following features:
- Exercises (Questions + Explanations) for advances Math-prone courses
- Detailed Explanations with graphics from scientific employees
- Topics and Subtopics for a structured overview
- Visual representation for a better understanding
- Possiblity to add favorits for a later time or to show your fellow students
- Known and also unusual questions to gain comprehensive understanding
- Visual Statistics for a better understanding of your current progress
- Free text search to find particular exercises
- Different difficulties
- Appealing design and easy-to-use
At the start you have access to 10 free-of-charge exercises covering the subtopics. This allows you to extensively test each package before you purchase it.
The use of charged content is exclusively reserved for the buyer. A distribution of the exercises and explanations is not permitted.
The author of the app take no responsibility for correct or precise wording of the questions and explanations.
The author of the app excludes any liability for consequences that might result from the use of this app. Because of the large number of exercises there is a possibility for errors, even though the author triple checked every exercise. Every user should be aware of that and - as usual in practical science - question the content and verify it with further scientific sources.
Furthermore the app cannot (and should not) serve as a replacement for attending lectures and doing the homework.
To support your learning progress we now enabled comments for each exercise! Feel free to use comments for any questions or discussions in regard to the exercises.
- Florian Pawlitte
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Florian Pawlitte Software-Entwicklung
- In-App Purchases
- Numerical Analysis Packet 1 $2.99
- Numerical Analysis Packet 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.