As Leon, the world’s most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the world’s weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.
- "The battle system is simply awesome and is worth the price of admission alone" - 9/10 TouchArcade
- "It's a brilliant mash-up of RPG and QTE elements with a cheeky story and some frantic action." - 9/10 PocketGamer
- “It’s a strange, silly game that just so happens to also have a unique and unexpectedly challenging battle system.” - VGBlogger
- “A compact adventure with a focus on turn-based skill, a notion as unique as the whole game itself.” - 9/10 – GameGrin
Fearless Fantasy is probably the weirdest RPG you’ll play this year. It’s a gesture-based adventure that's constantly keeping you on your toes. You use swipes, taps and pauses to both score critical hits and block enemy attacks, resulting in an involved and rewarding experience on every turn.
- Use gestures to land critical hits
- Character design that's both extraordinary and creepy in equal measure
- Full story store with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
- Upgrades and progression systems to bump up your heroes
- Epic boss fights
Ratings and Reviews
Amazingly fun in humorous RPG with incredible design!
This game is so much better than I had thought it would be! Incredible RPG with great graphics and then I may designs and read them based combat system. There are a lots of character, weapon and magic upgrades to strengthen your team and make the game more and more interesting to play as you move ahead. Most noteworthy in this game is probably a great sense of humor that it has along with the amazing enemy designs! I am really loving this and I'm so glad I picked it up!
Addictive Combat System, Original Art Design.
At the time of this review I have played this game for around 2 1/2 hours. I am having a blast!
There is so much to like about this game. If your interested in JRPGs do yourself a favor and pick this one up!
Highlights for me are:
The combat system, it's fun and addictive.
I like that I can reallocate skill points and attributes to try different types of builds.
The art style, it's different and it adds something special to the game.
The story, it's bizarre, reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.
The music (especially the title screen).
Played on iPad mini 2 w/ retina and iPhone 6.
Update: I just finished the game on casual. It took me 5 hours and 38 minutes. What a great game. I still want to replay the levels on a harder difficulty.
No buyers remorse here. Great game!
Despite the lack of retina support (come on you two, please do an update for your games!!), it's hard not to recommend this title.
The wacky monsters are super cool and the overall concept of the game is clever and well executed. At $1, it really would be criminal not to give this title a try...
- TINYBUILD LLC
- 353.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © tinyBuild GAMES
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.