Join Troopers VR and save the Galaxy!
Kill anything that has more than two legs!
One of the first VR shooters establishing gaze controlled auto fire. Simple game mechanics keep players free from motion sickness.
Align your headset by starting in Landscape mode or by pointing the virtual cursor at the Center View icon.
Scan the QR-code on your goggles to adjust camera and stereoscopic settings.
Would you like to know more?
- Virtual Reality First-Person-Shooter
- Kill tons of bugs
- Fight on four different planets
- Proven to be free of motion or cyber sickness
- Optimized for iPhone 6/6s and ZEISS VR ONE or Cardboard headset
- Includes undistorted Side-by-Side mode
- MFI Controller Support
- No additional input device needed
- No ads, no InApps
- Pay once, play forever!
Young people from all over the globe are joining up to fight for the future.
Never surrender. Never retreat. Never give up.
We Need Troopers - Join Up Now!
Tweet feedback, ideas or an "Halloechen!" to: @flauchersfinest
Warning: This VR experience contains muzzle flashs and other effects which may not be suitable for photosensitive epilepsy.
Troopers VR - Join Up Now!
Now free. Please support the development of this and other VR apps by watching ads.
Ratings and Reviews
Would love to see a zombie version of this!
Very convincing VR with scary spiderlike robots and realistic sound effects, lighting and physics! This has better replay value most VR shooters, but I have never made it past the 15th wave before quitting. I don't know how many waves there are – maybe infinite?
A good start... But
Yet another vr game with auto fire. Look at an enemy and your gun automatically shoots. Does anyone think this is fun? Why not use the cardboard button to fire? It's a shame too because the game looks good, it's just not fun.
- Frank Groh
- 114.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Frank Groh
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.