Pathfinder Adventures, the digital adaptation of Paizo Inc.'s Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, translates the world's best-selling Pathfinder Roleplaying Game into an entirely new breed of card game, where players cooperatively battle monsters and villains, and acquire new feats, items, weapons and allies.
Role-players will find the game's character development very familiar. Characters have classes such as fighter, wizard, and rogue, as well as numbers that define strength, dexterity, intelligence, etc. You'll improve your character by acquiring new items, allies, spells, and weapons as you explore and overcome challenges; over time, you'll be able to customize your deck to better suit your own individual vision of your character.
The game can be played solo, or with other adventurers using built-in pass-and-play functionality.
Pathfinder Adventures is free to download and play, however, some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to earn in game currency during play.
• Explore the towns, cities, dungeons and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign, including the fiercely-independent Sandpoint and the goblin-infested isle of Thistletop.
• Every locale has been transformed from a card image to beautifully enhanced and animated backdrops.
• Reactive cut scenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
• An interactive tutorial ensures the game is easy to learn for new adventurers and veterans of the Pathfinder universe alike.
• No physical card game set-up required. Pathfinder Adventures gets players straight into the action.
• Multiple adventure profiles so that players can experience the campaign using every character.
• Single player and pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay mode.
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/pathfinder/
Find all the latest news for Pathfinder on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
Please see the many bug fixes located here https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/96305-pathfinder-update-129-rise-of-the-goblins-deck-2/ Also, The Goblin Cannibal is now available which contains, 5 new scenarios, A new Character: Tup the Terrible, and over 20 new cards. Requires Goblin Deck 1 to have been completed.
Ratings and Reviews
This RPG has characters in a class of their own.
A hot Carl on your face
I downloaded the game out of boredom and began to play. The tutorial took a ****ing hour but it’s crucial for new players to understand the mechanics. But I have to say it’s a wonderfully crafted game. Addictive card based system that feels rewarding even with uncommon cards from chests. However, this euphoria came to a screeching halt when I saw “unlock scenario in store”. I was puzzled that maybe I needed gold to unlock it. Oh boy was I wrong. EVERY MISSION PAST THE PROLOGUE MUST BE PAID WITH REAL MONEY. I would rather have a goblin T-bag me than to pay real money. This is merely a free trial rather than a game. Not to mention the game recommends you to have 3-4 characters in your party. You only get 2 that are free but the others cost real money. Twist my nipples and call me Sally. If you want to get invested in this game then you better have the money but I guarantee you will enjoy it. Otherwise, stay away until the devs fix this ****show.
Update2/4/18: The game has been fixed on my end. The problem was equal parts user error and the game being glitchy. However, I can now play the game and all of my purchased content is working. I would recommend this game to anyone who wants a challenge and likes card games
2/2/18: When this game worked it was easily a 4 Star game. As of writing this I can not connect to the game servers or the in game store or any of the content I purchased with my real money. I have tried multiple times to get in contact with the tech support for this game with no response I return. I hope in the future I can leave a more positive review in the future, but I am truly disappointed that I can’t play this game, and the developers don’t seem to care...
- Asmodee Digital
- 985.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Obsidian Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Rise Of The Runelords Bundle $14.99
- Daily Gold $1.99
- 4,000 Gold $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.