Screen Time Limit for Parents - Playtime Kid Crono
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Playtime Kid Crono Plus helps parents to limit the screen time of their kids, to reward and guide them towards a healthier use of iPad, iPod or iPhone devices.
Would you like your kid to return you the device without throwing a tantrum? Do you feel he is spending too much time in front of screens? Playtime Kid Crono Plus will help you change this. The app brings an innovative ability to control the time spent on devices and to discipline the kids while teaching them self control through a reward mechanism. You set the playing time or schedules on their device and they win prizes for respecting them.
1. Manual and unattended modes with multi-user support
2. Coins and cups to incentivize the kids to stop using the device once the granted time have elapsed.
3. Each kid has his own avatar whose mood changes according to his playtime; the more he plays, the more tired the avatar looks. With a wise behavior, the avatar is happy.
4. The parent can grant and remove kid’s rewards.
5. Ability to create multiple profiles with separate time locks.
6. When the playtime is over, popup reminders appear during a configurable amount of time.
7. The timer can only be controlled by the parent thanks a 4-digit PIN.
8. Email recovery in case of forgotten PIN.
9. Multiple controls to start, pause, stop and swap the timer
Playtime Kid Crono Plus is the perfect parentkit app for parents with kids between 3 and 12 year old looking at limiting the amount of time spent in front of screen devices like iPad, iPod and iPhone. It represents the best app for educating children for a safe and reasonable use of technology.
To guarantee the app protection is effective for your digital kids, it is mandatory that:
- You enable parental controls on the device: http://kidcrono.com/blog/en/how-to-set-parental-control-on-an-ios-device
- You configure the Kid Crono notifications as pop-up alerts as explained in the in-app tutorial. For more information: http://kidcrono.com/blog/en/how-to-set-kid-crono-notifications
If you want to support our initiative, please rate our app. For suggestions or questions please contact us via email (email@example.com) or visit our blog at http://kidcrono.com/blog.
Follow us and spread the word on social networks!
What's New in Version 2.0.4
This version includes the following improvements:
- Parents are now notified whenever Kid Crono is opened with unsafe notification settings (available for devices with iOS8+)
- Notification alerts are now more prominent and take larger screen real-estate (available for devices not running iOS10)
- Bug fixes
****Important note for iOS10****
- If your device is running iOS10, the alert notifications don't appear anymore under the form of a captive pop-up. Before installing, please make sure to read the following post on our blog: http://kidcrono.com/blog/en/what-are-the-differences-with-ios10/
Keeps waking up iPad.
First of all, it doesn't really limit a kid's time. It just keeps showing notifications when the time is up. Oh well, I was willing to see if it would still work for us. But it the turns out it won't let the iPad turn off. Any time the off button was pressed, a few seconds later it would switch back on showing a notification. Rather the opposite effect of what you'd want from an app like this. Sorry, but seems like an epic fail to me.
A new application and easy to use. Nice and friendly interface! I enjoyed and would recommend to many people know and use this app
This app bring me satisfied and interesting! It is help me entertainments after time working hard! I love this app! I downloaded this app and I will recommend this app with my friends
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Recrea Vision SL
- © 2016 RecreaVision S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.