Wake up gently and improve your sleep. Feel refreshed and rejuvenated every morning!
Tired of being jarred awake? Wake up gently to high-quality natural sounds from around the world. Choose from gentle rainstorms, ocean waves, streams, morning bird calls, wind chimes and many more!
Or try a beautiful 4- or 6-sound wake-up sequence. You'll wake up feeling refreshed and full of energy every morning.
Want to get 7, 8 or more hours of sleep every night? Sleep Science tracks your sleep each night and helps you achieve your personal sleep goal.
Want to understand your sleep over time? Sleep Science provides meaningful graphs over weeks, months and years so you can see how your sleep improves.
Want to learn what affects your sleep? Sleep Science lets you record notes about changes in bed-time routine, exercise, stress, and more. You can even put notes on your sleep graphs.
Not sure what wakes you up? Sleep Science records the loudest sound during the night so you can find out.
Do you forget your dreams? Sleep Science lets you record dreams during the night or when you wake up. You can review them weeks, months or years later.
From the creators of popular Rain Sounds HQ, White Noise HQ and Sleep Sounds HQ sleep sound apps, we’ve packed all this capability into a simple and beautiful app that’s free!
Sleep Science Alarm Clock features:
• Catalog of high-quality, natural wake-up sounds, recorded on location around the world.
• 4- and 6-sound wake-up sequences for the ultimate gentle wake up.
• Graphs that show your sleep and wake activity during the night.
• Log and graphs of your actual sleep time vs your personal sleep goal.
• Daily notes for recording dreams and changes to daily and bedtime routines.
• Sleep graphs over weeks/months/years that show sleep statistics, trends and notes.
• Gentle wake up during light sleep, 0-30min before your alarm time.
• Captures the loudest sound during the night.
• Modern easy-to-use interface, optimized for nighttime and wake up.
Download Sleep Science Alarm Clock now.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful app
I got this app 2 weeks ago, looking to improve my sleep time (I was getting about 5 hours a night, if I was lucky). I didn’t have really high hopes; after all, how could my phone help me sleep?
Well, first off it had me set a goal for my sleep time. Well, I’d try for seven, I thought, of course not expecting to get anywhere near seven. I admit, the first night I mainly laid awake staring at it. Because you see, you must keep the app open while you sleep (keep the phone plugged in or you’ll run down the battery). No checking the news, no googling random ideas that hit you at 12:45, no Candy Crush. I got my first clue that night as to why I wasn’t sleeping so well!
The next morning I was awakened by... wind chimes? And a graph was waiting for my perusal, showing me exactly how long I’d laid awake!
As nights passed I noticed what helped and what didn’t: beer after six (No), beer at dinner (no effect) valerian root before bed (yes, but prepare for really intense dreams), games on my phone (no), outdoor physical activity (oh yes).
This past week I have twice made my goal of 7 hours. The other days I got 6 1/2, 6 and 44 minutes, and so on. I definitely recommend this app!
Great alarm and tracker!
I use this app every night and here's why:
-it uses the sensors in the phone to track sleep progress, no smart watch needed.
-it wakes you up when you're naturally ready to wake up. I wake up feeling way more alert and rested. No more groggy mornings!
-finally, the alarm sounds are quality and gentle.
So far so good l
Just start using this app I like the features in the bar comparisons we can see what you got for the week the month etc. going to mess around with it more see what options it has recommended
- Phase4 Mobile, Inc.
- 86.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Phase4 Mobile, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.