By Trimble Navigation Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trimble® Unity offers a unified cloud-based, GIS-centric and mobile collaboration suite of applications for water, wastewater and stormwater asset and network management.
Trimble Unity software leverages Trimble’s GNSS and ESRIsri’s GIS technologies to map, locate and assess the condition of critical infrastructure assets, enabling utilities to keep their field infrastructure data up-to-date and accurate. Offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription, the solution allows users to monitor asset operating conditions, manage leak repairs, reduce non-revenue water, deploy and inspect smart meters, lower potential threats to safety and health due to contamination and adhere to regulators’ reporting guidelines and requirements.
• GIS-centric solution, enabling water utility personnel to bring GIS and asset information out to the field
• Eliminates error prone paper and manual data entry
• Operates online and offline with full access to asset data
• Provides seamless flow of data between the field and office
• Provides intelligent data collection forms and workflows using business rules, default values and conditional attributes
• Captures photos and GPS positions
• Allows for viewing and tracking work progress from the work list and map
• Includes configurable street, topo and aerial basemaps
Note: Trimble Unity is designed for your iPhone device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Add support for Single Sign On using Microsoft Azure AD, allowing users to authenticate and sign into the app using their corporate managed identity.
Unity supports using the Microsoft Authenticator app to broker the sign in, or Web Views where the user is directed to the corporate Azure AD sign in page.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 76.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trimble Navigation Limited
- Copyright & Trademark Information © Trimble Navigation Limited 2016. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.