This fully featured monophonic synthesizer can create a huge variety of sounds. Fat basses, stabby leads, glitchy noises, old style chip tune sounds (including arpeggios), weird percussion, you name it. Enkl does the job!
Enkl comes with 93 high quality factory presets, all crafted by professional music producers. Of course it is possible to create new ones and save.
The Extended Keyboard makes Enkl really fun to play in standalone mode, choose scale, key and hit it off!
With Audio Unit, Inter App Audio, AudioBus and MIDI support it’s easy to connect the app to other DAW apps, MIDI generator apps or external devices.
When it comes to MIDI, Enkl supports both MIDI IN and MIDI OUT. It’s even possible to play other MIDI compatible instruments with the Extended Keyboard.
• AUv3 support
• Realtime rendered audio - no samples involved
• Two separate oscillators with separate LFO’s
• Oscillators can generate Triangle, Sawtooth, Square or Noise waveforms
• Oscillators can be summed or multiplied together
• Each LFO has its own ADSR and modulates its oscillator’s pitch or volume
• High cut and low cut filter with resonance (also controllable via MIDI)
• Chiptune-style arpeggiator
• Legato mode
• Ping-pong delay as a post effect
• Three band EQ as a post effect
• MIDI support (including IAA MIDI and Virtual MIDI)
• Extended Keyboard for live performing (also sends MIDI to any output port)
• Local on / off
• Pitch bend, Modulation, Low Cut, High Cut and Resonance controllable via MIDI
• Comes with 93 factory presets
• Documentation within app
• Works as a Audio Unit Extension (AUv3) with compliant hosts.
• Inter App Audio support
• AudioBus support including state saving
Check out the product webpage for a video demo and more info.
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter
Fixed a minor issue when launching as AUv3 under iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Design too complicated for what it does
The synth engine here is very basic, however the way it's all designed is way overcomplicated. There are more capable synths that are actually much easier to use. The picture looks fancy, but most adjustments are tricky and inconvenient. No joy, sorry folks.
Won me over
The goofy looking interface with its ALL ONE COLOR graffix and no patch name in sight.Has an amazing keyboard interface (if not the best)that gave life and a special character to my sounds that sucked me right in.Big fat greasy bass and quirky leads that don't just sound like a video game 8bit either!peace Christo
Deceptively simple looking x blow-your-hair-back sounding.
My personal experience with Klevgrand is that they make my Dream apps - the ones I’d fantasize in a “wouldn’t it be amazing if you could…” way. Enkl is as powerful as it is cute. As with all Klevgrand offerings the UI is thing of beauty and a joy to use.
5 minutes in with Enkl and I was all smiles and head-nodding making ultrafat bass patches and rude blips. Deceptively simple looking x blow-your-hair-back sounding. YES.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.