With the CENTURY 21® real estate mobile app, you're not just choosing a home. You're choosing a lifestyle. Get the most up-to-date information on homes in your area, instant updates when new homes hit the market, details about local neighborhoods, and much more.
• Personalize your experience. Find and save homes based on the characteristics that are most important to you: bedrooms, bathrooms, price, square footage, neighborhood, and more.
• Location, location, location: Draw your own search area right on the map, view traffic information, and find homes based on your current location.
• Explore your future neighborhood. See school district and neighborhood boundaries. Check out points of interest including restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, and much more.
• Get access to your number one resource! With CENTURY 21, we’ll connect you with a relentless affiliated sales associate who will go all in—and help you find what you're looking for.
Let us know what you think! Rate our app, or send feedback to email@example.com.
• We've made some behind-the-scenes tweaks so that we can continue to improve your experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Missing critical information in homes
The app doesn’t show property taxes from recent years (which is a huge factor when purchasing a home) or how long the listing has been on the market. In addition, multiple homes that I’ve viewed had wrong photos attached to them. The only positive part about the app is that it includes homes that you can’t view in other apps
Very useful. I’m finding myself using it more than Zillow and almost as much as RedFin. I think app must have the advantage of pulling info from the MLS which perhaps the other two don’t.
Please remove "please zoom in to see more homes" sign
It's hard to see the map when there is a sign that keeps popping up and won't go away. It would also be nice if you could add to the filter so I can avoid homes that are only for +55. An all ages filter would be nice. Please put this into consideration and it will be easier to you your app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.