Be the last hope against the mutant infestation. Enter the aftermath of a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong.
Xenowerk™ comes from Pixelbite, the creators of Space Marshals. It is a top-down action shooter challenging your combat skills in an underground science lab. Descend deeper into the abyss and explore the tarnished levels. Armed with a flashlight as your main guidance, you’ll never know what’s lurking in the dark!
Your objective is to destroy all the nests and eliminate all mutants to prevent them from spreading.
Xenowerk™ has 70 levels to explore with increasing difficulty. As progressing through the game you’ll come across a growing number of mutants and expanding areas to cleanse.
Heavier firepower and thicker armor is critical to stay alive on your journey. Gather pickups from slain mutants to power up weapons and armor.
Xenowerk™ features a set of special powers to boost your offensive when you’re in need. Activate one or several at a time for a more effective way to wipe out mutants.
• Top-down action shooter
• Dual stick touch controls
• Beautifully rendered lighting and shadows
• Optimized for iOS 8 and Metal graphics!
• MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
• Wide range of weapons and gear
• Upgradable weapons
• Special Powers to enhance your gameplay
• Performance based rating system
• iCloud save game support
• Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
• Social invites to challenge your friends
• Optional in-app credit packages to purchase
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, 繁体中文, русский, Português do Brasil
iPhone 5 or newer
iPad 3 or newer
iPod Touch 5 or newer
For support enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @pixelbite
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pixelbite
For more epic games visit: http://www.pixelbite.se/
* Improved support for new devices
Ratings and Reviews
Just how we like our shooters—fast and ferocious—Xenowerk pits you against the hideous creatures terrorizing a bio-research lab. Stellar dual-stick controls and spectacular graphics enhance each battle, but developer Pixelbite (Space Marshals, Repulze) clearly worked just as hard on replayability. Choosing different weapons and armor will affect your strategy for clearing levels, while killstreak bonuses and player challenges will keep you gunning for high scores.
Best Twin Stick Shooter so far, Amazing Game
This game is incredibly fun. Amazingly responsive and precise controls (both touchscreen and MFI controller), beautiful graphics, nice animations, great enemies and enemy variety, tons of armors and weapons to unlock, nice power sets to add variety and tactics, immersive sounds, and a great scoring/unlock system that has you seeking kill sprees for the bonus points.
The only twin stick shooters that come close to this game in fun and quality are the same developers Space Marshals 1 and 2 and the two Halo games (Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike). I love and recommend all five. For how little all five cost, you can't go wrong (I've had more fun with each of them than with games that cost 2 or 3 (or in the case of Xenowerk, 10 times) as much).
All five games work great with touchscreen controls, but all five are even better with an external MFI controller, so thank you to the developer for including controller support.
Gets boring fast
This game has all the right ingredients. Amazing, smooth 3d graphics. Great explosions and repulsive mutants. But where this fame misses it is the it really goes nowhere. Despite upgrading weapons and hazmat suit a couple times and playing it for several weeks, I found that each level is about the same as the previous ones. Yes it gets harder. There's nothing really new and exciting enough to sustain interest. Great potential. Developers, plz tweak and get some ideas from the Implosion play book.
- 166 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Pixelbite AB
- In-App Purchases
- LARGE SALARY ADVANCE $9.99
- MEDIUM SALARY ADVANCE $2.99
- MEDIUM SALARY ADVANCE $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.