80 % OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER! Don’t miss out!
Plunge into the creepiest edition yet in the gripping 9 Clues series!
A young detective and his partner arrive on a lonely, rain-soaked island. They’re responding to a frantic call from the local insane asylum, but when they get there, the director insists no one has called for help. That becomes doubtful when they witness the death of Dr. Crow, however. Not long into the investigation, the detectives stumble upon secrets so dark that they may be better left hidden. Each new clue only raises more questions. What's going on in Mnemosyne Asylum? Who killed Dr. Crow? And what are the staff and patients hiding?
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● 42 eerie locations to explore
● 18 challenging mini-games to play
● Eight suspicious characters to meet
● 19 achievements to unlock
● Three difficulty modes: casual, advanced and expert
● Spine-tingling story set in a 1950s American mental asylum
● Game Center Support
● iPhone 6+ Display support
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - New game apps every week !
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Mahjong Journey®
▶ Hidden City®: Mystery of Shadows
▶ Letters From Nowhere®: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
▶ Farm Life: The Adventure
▶ The Island Castaway: Lost World®
▶ Survivors: The Quest®
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Price Sale!
.99 (sale) for a game that was this fun was an excellent purchase! I am glad I came across this game- I enjoyed the theme of the asylum and "helping the detective". I am giving 5 stars for the great price and very satisfying game play- I wish the casual mode did not highlight items so fast as it felt like cheating a bit, the hidden objects were fun and most of the game had intuitive play. Definitely recommend.
Loved this game! Once I started I couldn’t put it down! This game only took about a day and a half from start to finish! I loved the graphics and the difficulties of the mini games. They were difficult but not so hard that you couldn’t solve them. Definitely a good way to spend a day off from work !
I only bought the game tonight and finished it. I paid FIVE DOLLARS $5!! I finished it on casual but even if I were to play either of the two other levels I’m sure I could still get through it in a couple of hours, which I did tonight. Not worth $5!!! Don’t buy it! Honestly, if there were more puzzles and story line and more after you finished the game, it might be worth $2.99. I can’t believe I paid for this game!!!
- G5 Entertainment AB
- 463.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 - 2017 Artifex Mundi Ltd. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.