The app lets you take selfies with the better rear camera of the iPhone. The problem is, when you turn the screen away, you can’t see if your face is framed the way you want it to be. This app voices directions to guide your framing: right, left, up or down.
When you aim the iPhone at your face at the right angle, the app automatically takes a photo.
Turn your phone back to make quick edits (crop and tune brightness, contrast, saturation) and share.
How it works:
1. Aim your iSight camera at yourself
2. Listen to the instructions while catching the angle
3. Turn your device back
4. Edit, save and share
- Fixed few bugs
- Voiceover support
- Support of the latest iOS devices and software
Ratings and Reviews
As an iPhone 6 user, I’ve always struggled with lowlight selfies and selfie quality. Perfect app to fix my problems!
Love it but too bad there is no way to get rid of the ads
Worked initially but now no sound so it's useless.
- Vito Technology Inc.
- 8.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vito Technology
- In-App Purchases
- Vinny $0.99
- Sexy Sid $0.99
- Abigail Plumbington $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.