NO ROAD. NO RULES!
Break through to uncharted territory with Asphalt Xtreme! Rip around dunes, charge through canyons, drift across the mud and fly past your opponents to reach the finish line!
• 35 MONSTER MACHINES: Release your inner beast in a Monster Truck. Feed your passion for speed with a Muscle Car. Or just go wild on the track in a Buggy, Pickup, Rally Car, SUV or Truck!
• UNLEASH YOUR STYLE: All 7 off-road vehicle types deliver unique flavors of gameplay, allowing you to constantly discover fresh and challenging experiences.
• THE BIGGEST BRANDS: We’ve unleashed Jeep, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Predator, Dodge, Chevrolet and loads more of off-road racing’s best licensed machines.
• REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Go head-to-head in 8-player simultaneous free-for-alls! You’ll be facing some tight competition, so stay on top of your game!
• THE WORLD IS YOUR RACETRACK: Race in a variety of exotic locations from all over the globe, including the glaciers of Svalbard, the dunes of the Nile Valley, the lush jungles of Phuket in Thailand, the industrial might of Detroit’s steel mills & more.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE: Want to pump up your car’s power? Feel like decking out its style? There’s an impressive collection of upgrades for all of that.
• GET THE FULL OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE: With 5 game modes, 400+ Career events, 500+ Mastery challenges, Limited-Time Events and more on the way, prepare for a truckload of new content!
• AN UNRIVALLED EXPERIENCE: You won’t experience graphics more intense, or action more mind-blowing, in any other racer. So gas up and take off!
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://asphaltxtreme.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
You can’t just pop an “X” at the front and call any old racing game Xtreme. But Asphalt earns the Xtravagant spelling by serving up stunning off-road races that left our knuckles white and our pulse pounding. We can’t get enough of the gorgeous scenery and the crazy course design.
A Good Time Overall
— Controls are smooth and (mostly) responsive.
— Vehicle selection is nicely varied and well-balanced.
— Earning Tokens, Cards, Limit Breakers and Coins is relatively easy and hassle-free.
— Multiplayer is short, streamlined and fun.
— I’ve had some infrequent issues with the controls becoming temporarily unresponsive on certain tracks (Gobi Desert’s Airplane Graveyard when landing after jumping from the river comes to mind).
— Really wish we could still have the option to pay for a complete car outright, instead of relying on Blueprint Cards to complete them, especially considering that the Boxes they’re distributed with are randomized.
— Track environments could use a little more diversity (perhaps a Hawaii or Mt. St. Helens track?).
— Wish there was a more direct way to recommend new Vehicles and Tracks for the game (an alternate website perhaps?).
While it has a few technical hiccups here and there, Asphalt Xtreme still manages to offer up a good time to those who are looking for a great off road racing game. As stated before, I do wish that there was a few more options for the players - such as having a more direct way to request more tracks and vehicles - but these things don’t really detract much from the overall experience.
In the end, Asphalt Xtreme has truly earned its high marks, and I hope that Gameloft continues to make this true for all future updates.
Sooooooooo many ads
I get it. The company has to make money somehow, but it shouldn't be to the detriment of your product. It just annoys you to the point of closing the app. Also, there are too many button presses needed just to complete a race. Upgrading takes forever once you get to a certain point since you require special tools that are hardly ever available for free or even to purchase. Causes you to lose interest in the game and just not play it since you cannot move forward. And recycling the same ad over and over so often does the opposite effect of intention and makes you want to avoid that product. I will now never buy Dell/Alienware or Breyers ice cream cause hearing their name annoys me now. I'd rather pay money up front for an app and avoid the annoyances. I test software for a living and this is a big fail to me
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens $1.99
- Stack of Credits $1.99
- Suitcase of Tokens $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.