Asphalt Xtreme: Offroad Rally Racing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NO ROAD. NO RULES!
Break through to uncharted territory with Asphalt Xtreme! Rip around dunes, charge through canyons, drift across the mud and fly past your opponents to reach the finish line!
• 35 MONSTER MACHINES: Release your inner beast in a Monster Truck. Feed your passion for speed with a Muscle Car. Or just go wild on the track in a Buggy, Pickup, Rally Car, SUV or Truck!
• UNLEASH YOUR STYLE: All 7 off-road vehicle types deliver unique flavors of gameplay, allowing you to constantly discover fresh and challenging experiences.
• THE BIGGEST BRANDS: We’ve unleashed Jeep, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Predator, Dodge, Chevrolet and loads more of off-road racing’s best licensed machines.
• REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Go head-to-head in 8-player simultaneous free-for-alls! You’ll be facing some tight competition, so stay on top of your game!
• THE WORLD IS YOUR RACETRACK: Race in a variety of exotic locations from all over the globe, including the glaciers of Svalbard, the dunes of the Nile Valley, the lush jungles of Phuket in Thailand, the industrial might of Detroit’s steel mills & more.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE: Want to pump up your car’s power? Feel like decking out its style? There’s an impressive collection of upgrades for all of that.
• GET THE FULL OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE: With 5 game modes, 400+ Career events, 500+ Mastery challenges, Limited-Time Events and more on the way, prepare for a truckload of new content!
• AN UNRIVALLED EXPERIENCE: You won’t experience graphics more intense, or action more mind-blowing, in any other racer. So gas up and take off!
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://asphaltxtreme.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Gear up for more cars, more power, and more high-speed excitement with Update #5 for Asphalt Xtreme!
• 4 NEW CARS: Get your speed fix with the 2017 Bass 770, Bentley Bentayga, Chevrolet El Camino 1980 and Mini All4Racing X-Raid.
• MORE MASTERIES: Overcome 4 new Mastery challenges -- one for each of the new cars.
• THE BLACK MARKET: Check in on this shady new shop every day to find a fresh selection of cards... but only for a limited time!
• NEW BOOSTER: Grab the Boosted Wheels to plow through any kind of hindering terrain at top speed!
Great game, but support is questionable...
First, I will preface this my saying that I REALLY enjoy this game. It *can* be frustrating to get achievements when the one thing you need is the tokens, which you are mostly required to pay for. I understand this is how developers make money on the games, so I won't harp on that.
My biggest gripe was that they accused me of having loaded some third-party program in order to cheat at the game. I have no idea how to do this or why I would have been flagged, but it happened. I asked for an additional review and they said they confirmed what I had done. I know it sounds like I am whining, and I don't expect you to necessarily believe me as it becomes a "he-said, they-said" situation. I just felt it was necessary (almost cathartic) to at least vent this immense frustration. I would rather have done the things I am accused of, so at least I can feel responsible. However, I feel that there review process needs to be a little tighter.
To be fair, I deleted the game for a while and am now re-playing on a limited basis. However, the specter of that situation hangs over me, and I can't say I have supreme confidence that the same scenario won't play out again. I hope no one else has the same issue.
So..take this for what it is: a venting, hope for the future, and an assurance that the game itself is really a lot of fun.
I've come to hate this game because the AI vehicles cheat
I dropped it to 1 star because I'm at my wit's end with the AI vehicles on mastery races.
I've been playing this game since it was first available. However, since the blueprints update, I have grown to hate this game. The AI opponents on career and mastery races are impossibly fast. If I'm racing a level 50 buggy on a level 12 track and leading by 100s of meters, none of the AI opponents should be able to suddenly snake me at the last 100 meters and put me in 2nd place. The AI vehicles often go faster than their specs should allow, like a Lynx with a max top speed of 243.1 kph passing my level 50 Peugeot Hoggar going 286.2 kph on a level 20 track: that's just plain cheating! If the AI vehicles are always going to be .001 seconds behind you and can pass you easily no matter what your level is, then the level upgrades don't really mean anything. I didn't max out my vehicle to be defeated by AI buggies on a level 1 track. Fix the overpowered AI, and it will be a better game.
I knew I stopped playing for a reason
I got bored because I couldn't progress anymore both in the last version and this one. For me, those dang tools got in the way. I had enough to upgrade 1 time since I had 20 tools and 8 vehicle cards, them after that it showed red on the tools card emblem because I didn't have enough tools to upgrade. That's stupid, why does it take so much tool cards vs vehicle cards when all you get in the crates, 9 times out of 10, is more vehicle cards. They need to change how much tool cards it costs to upgrade to match how much vehicle cards. It better not be the other way around too cause it's just gonna be more problems if it costs 10 vehicle cards and 10 tool cards if I have 5 tool cards and 15 vehicle cards. Make the tool card upgrade system 1:1 with the vehicle card upgrade system, and follow the same upgrade pattern as the vehicle cards. Or just get rid of it. Oh well, 1 star
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 1.19 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2016 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Credits$1.99
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Suitcase of Tokens$9.99
- Pile of Credits$4.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Booster Pack IV$4.99
- Suitcase of Credits$9.99
- Trunk of Tokens$19.99
- Trunk of Credits$19.99
- Truck of Tokens$99.99