Battleplans infuses unique squad tactics into an action-packed strategy game. Command your troops directly in stylish real-time clashes of epic proportion! Attack enemy camps or lead a powerful defense as you and your online enemies battle for valuable resources.
Save the island kingdom from the evil Skull invaders: Take back your lands, free your heroes and build an army to claim your victory! Sail into battle in online PvP, and reclaim lost resources using cunning defense and careful strategy!
• OUTSMART ENEMIES: Choose from a mix of unique heroes as you attack and defend both computer and live players.
• DIRECT CONTROL: Clash in real time, controlling heroes and troops with a swipe.
• COMPETITIVE PLAY: Dominate the map. Plan, attack, and defend on your schedule.
• STRATEGIC CAMPAIGN: Conquer bases and free heroes from the evil Skull King and his minion, the Soul Titan.
• INTUITIVE CONTROLS: Easy to learn and fun to master. Quick thinking beats quick fingers.
• REAL-TIME TACTICS: Choose your next move quickly to turn the tide of battle.
• REFINE DEFENSES: Use smart defense planning to predict and thwart attack options.
• BASE BUILDING: Use resources to improve your bases and push back invaders.
• MULTIPLE OPTIONS: Mix and match heroes and troop types for endless team combinations.
Experience a rousing strategic campaign, or sail into battle with online enemies in PvP. Vie for superiority over the islands freed from the Skulls in epic wars, climb to the top of the rankings, and earn extra resources to upgrade bases, train troops, and even level up or hire extra heroes for the next war.
Download Battleplans and start planning your next attack!
Note: Battleplans is free to download and play, but some optional items can be purchased with real money from inside the game. You can disable in-app purchases within the settings menu of your device. We cannot offer support or compensation related to use on non-recommended devices.
Battleplans requires at least an iPhone 5, iPad 4, or iPad mini 2.
Come talk with us about the game on
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t let the simple controls and charming fantasy heroes fool you—Battleplans is a tactician’s dream. A build-and-battle game with tons of action, it’s full of blazing-quick assaults on enemy strongholds, where placing troops just right spells victory. Between those super-fun attack runs and some slick options for defending your base (we love setting up timed counterattacks), you’ll feel like a four-star general round after round.
Meh, some issuses
The controls are weird, and the AI’s even weirder. Can’t say how many times I’ve lose a battle because an enemy minion wanders into an archer radius. Kinda eliminates the purpose of being ranged if your not able to reposition. Other problems that I have is a not very strategic-friendly with the abilities heros have. It’s cool and all to know what it does but I’d rather have numbers displaying for example how much health a zombie or stag has, how much damage an aoe trap does over time, even when some abilities are able be used again, and/or cooldowns on abilities that continuously do something (such as a timer on graveyards). The art style is meh, but I’d rather have numbers to plan out my plans mathematically and mentally rather than seeing it all so cartoony.
Other than that, the game can be enjoyable at times. It’s just misleading to me when they call it strategic and it has little to no detailed stats on abilities.
Pretty good game, but no more updates
I played this game about 2 years ago and eventually I got bored because it took forever to upgrade and do things. I was bored so I decided to come back and it’s still a pretty decent game. It’s a little slow, but the biggest problem is that the developers have shut down or something. Probably due to game design and money system, but I guess they didn’t make any money off this and ran off about 550 days ago. I’ll continue to play for now, but with no new things coming will probably eventually get bored and delete it once more.
- C4M Inc
- 306.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 C4M, Inc and En Masse Entertainment, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Pocketful of Gems $2.99
- Pouch of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.