Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
This release provides a data connection enhancement, other enhancements, and fixes to existing issues.
• Direct connection between PowerSchool Mobile and PowerSchool SIS to improve data connection speeds.
• In-app availability of PowerSchool SIS period sort order.
• Log files sent to PowerSchool Support with emails.
• Resolved data sync issues for the Apple Watch app.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is great allowing parents and students to keep track of grades. However I am giving it 3 stars due to the complexity of the username/password issues we have had.
I always save my usernames and passwords to a locked file. The app on my phone is sending me alerts daily but when I click on them I have to login again. Each time it tells me my password is wrong even when it stores it. The recover password is a complex process often saying some sort of error not letting you login so you go through the process again only to find out it did save your password and you must choose another new one. So stay logged in or lose 15min of your day.
Keep in mind you will have to change your password often as well. Just a heads up to users out there.
Helpful and reasonable ❤️🧠🍎👏🏿😇👍🏿
This really helped me when it came to my grades because my grades kept going up and down like a stock market so I did not want to wait until I got my report card I wanted to see my grades as soon as possible if I made a mistake I would know and fix my grade PowerSchool is great with its nonfiction if your those organized people I highly recommend this app this will help you to become the top kids in the class and a better student mentally I would give shoutout to the Developer and the teachers who are grading and making accounts to puts grades into PowerSchool with time and effort
I LOVE this app! While, as a parent, this invention is some genius level app designing to me as a Mom of a 12 years old! She’s more responsible & quite frankly, there are a couple of her homework issues that I have to Google, walk to the library & got an encyclopedia set & took a poll at a Mensa meeting on my way home. I told my daughter to check out todays work & what’s do tomorrow & it will be fine. Then I sat down on my couch with my daughter & tried to relearn something I’d already read, seen the performance of, etc... But seriously I could go on forever!
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- 141.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 PowerSchool Group LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.