We want to connect you with the people and places you care about. This app has everything you need to help plan your trip today. Right on launch, it displays all nearby route options and departure times giving you instant access to the information you need most. With a couple more taps, you can track your bus on the map, plan trips, view schedules and more.
- Know when your bus or CTrain is arriving with real-time predictions.*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that may affect your commute.
- Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- Enable stop announcements and get notified when you're approaching your stop.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**Powered by Transit, Canada’s leading urban transport app.**
Our latest update has a fresh new design. Check it out! Some highlights for Calgary Transit riders:
- A home screen with a bigger and more accessible search bar, prominently located atop the list of nearby routes. Use the search bar to find a destination, or type in a route number to search for its full schedule.
- Using your current and saved locations (like home and work) the search bar predicts where you’re most likely headed, and instantly tells you how long it will take to get there. Tap this “instant ETA,” located on the right side of the search bar, and you’ll be able to plan a trip in just one tap.
- Now, you can swipe down to return to a previous screen. (You can still tap “x” in the corner to go back, as well.)
- Tapping on a route will open up a new, unified “route view” page, allowing you to quickly see upcoming departures, service alerts, the route map (with vehicle locations), and a list of upcoming stops.
- Scroll down that list of upcoming stops and you’ll see a list of connecting routes at a glance. Tap on a stop to view nearby connections in more detail.
- Lost your data connection? You can still figure out how to get from A to B, because the trip planner also works offline. When your phone is connected to the Internet, the trip planner adjusts to take real-time ETAs into account; when you’re offline, it relies on updated schedule information that’s automatically saved in the app.
That’s enough from us. Now it’s your turn. Take the new Calgary Transit app update for a spin!
Ratings and Reviews
Does not show train delays
Consistently shows service as normal during ongoing delays announced at the platform and on Twitter.
This completely erodes confidence that a train or bus will arrive when the app says.
App shuts down prematurely
App shuts down prematurely when I select get direction. Started shortly after I upgraded last week
- 9280-0366 Quebec inc.
- 129.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Transit App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.