hang the DONE-FOR-TODAY sign on your brain, daily!
the most productive day? right, that last day at work before you fly on summer holidays. when you finish everything, you hang this DONE-FOR-TODAY sign on your brain and you feel freedom. nothing left to do.
daily does this every day. it's your list of things to do TODAY. when you finish those, the rest of the day is yours to enjoy. daily!
daily is designed as a lightweight alternative to the big to-do apps. no folders, inboxes, outboxes, think-in-boxes, no haunting notifications, no red badges on the icon. just your list of things to do today - on your iPhone, iPad and APPLE WATCH.
and one more thing. daily is a pay-once, no email signup, no monthly fees app. and that feels better too, doesn't it?
some of main features:
- daily for APPLE WATCH
- use 3D Touch actions on daily's icon to quickly create new tasks for today/tomorrow/not today
- find your tasks in Spotlight Search results
- work more efficiently with Slide Over and Split View on your iPad
- use the convenient iPhone 6 Plus/iPhone 6s Plus horizontal mode
- 100% responsive layout to make best use of your screen size: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPad Pro
- daily speaks Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Spanish, Polish, Italian and French
- quick Touch ID authentication
- automatic iCloud syncing between all your devices connected to one iCloud account
Things are simple around here: iOS 11 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
I really love the design of this, but it seems there are two "today lists," and it's random of which set of tasks I will get.
No, I am not talking about the intentional "today" and "not today" lists. I mean that when I first used the app, I added three tasks, and closed it. When I opened the app later, those three tasks where gone. So I added a different set of five tasks. Now, eveytime I open the app there seems to be a 50/50 chance it will either load the "today" list with the original three tasks, or the "today" list with the five tasks - but never does it just load all eight tasks lol.
There are a million variations on the to-do list in the app store. On the complexity spectrum, Today is on the opposite end from Omnifocus, but captures the mind-like-water aspect of GTD all the same: easy entry, easy filing to the future, focus only on today. Not for all use cases, but excellent for constrained, focussed task or habit management. On my home screen.
Nozbe is garbage. This app is exactly what I needed. Just list all of the stuff I'm doing today. Finally think I found a non-meme productivity app. Appreciate the simple list. It's sad there's no other way to make simple, manageable lists like this on the iPhone.
- Marek Ekes
- 35.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Marek Ekes, Lukasz Kowalski
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.