Brace yourself for an age of massive medieval war, where you will march over your rivals’ burning remains in an all-out quest to conquer!
Fortify your castle, forge an army and enter the ultimate MMO of global domination! But as your civilization grows, you’ll clash with ambitious powers, and only one king can claim the throne! Do you have the strength to unify the land under your banner? Or will you watch your kingdom crumble before you?
A KINGDOM IN YOUR HANDS:
• Dispatch armies, construct buildings, clash with barbarians, conquer territories and reshape the balance of power every day.
• Every inch of your realm comes to life with amazingly detailed graphics
CHOOSE YOUR FACTION:
• Choose to be a Highland King, a Northern Tsar or a Desert Sultan.
• Each army has a special advantage that emphasizes a unique playstyle, whether you prefer to quickly build up your kingdom, strike with charging knights or fiercely defend your civilization from invasion.
• Clash and conquer to grow your global influence daily.
• Unlock special powers and bonuses as more lands fall to your army.
• Fortify your defenses to ward off enemy invasions.
• Fight your way to the throne to become High King over the entire realm!
FORGE A CHAMPION:
• Choose a unique Champion – ranging from those as noble as knights or as merciless as Vikings – to lead your army and help build your kingdom.
• Find and craft equipment to boost your Champion’s skills.
• Command heroes and adventurers to set off on quests for treasures that will pave your path to the throne.
BUILD A THRIVING NATION:
• Build regional structures that you and your many allies can benefit from.
• Establish thriving Trade Centers, forge sacred Temples, and clash over Stockpiles of treasure.
TACTICAL MMO WARFARE:
• A wise king chooses battle formations carefully! Cunning tactics hold more power than massive numbers.
• Time your commands wisely to take advantage of the ever-changing seasons.
COMMAND A GLOBAL ALLIANCE:
• The Alliance management system makes it easy to organize with allies.
• Intrigue will pave your path to the throne as you craft schemes with other Alliances. In this MMO world, there’s as much to gain from helping as there is from betraying…
• Chat with players to forge friendships or verbally clash with rivals.
CLAIM THE SEATS OF POWER:
• Capture the five highly fortified castles that hold the Seat of Domain, Seat of Heroes, Seat of War, Seat of Order and Seat of Accord.
• Each Seat grants its controlling Alliance unique perks and the ability to propose world-changing Policies.
• Every player can take part, as all Policies are voted on by the entire Realm’s player population!
• Enter a new level of diplomacy and intrigue as your Alliance must negotiate with rivals, and players at large, in order to win the votes needed to pass the Policies you want.
• At the center of it all lies the Throne of Might, which only one player may rule to wield the greatest power of all!
Five castles hold the crucial thrones, each possessing a unique influence over the entire realm that only one Alliance can hold.
For fans of MMO strategy, Clan vs. Clan combat, epic quests, being king, and games of global domination.
Download it now and forge your path to the throne!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
My Lords, Update 27 is here!
New Feature – Gems!
- Experience a new world of possibilities as your collection of Epic and Legendary gear can now be affixed with gems
- A huge number of gem combinations are available for you to specialize your equipment
- Collect up to 6 differently colored gems of various levels and fuse them to increase the bonuses they provide
- Find the elusive Prismatic (purple) gems and adorn your best gear with them
New Equipment Slot – Cloak
- Now you can equip your Champion with a brand-new equipment type – Cloaks!
- Crush your enemies with the all-new, special bonuses they provide
- Regular events will now sometimes come with an additional, personal event attached
- Personal events only require milestones to be completed and offer awesome rewards for your efforts
Exclusive Holiday Content
- Join the Snowball fun and roll it to the enemy capital to score points
- Log in every day and collect your holiday gifts
- Try your luck in the Special Lottery for a chance to win seasonal equipment
New PvE Camps & Path to Glory 18
- The Vikings are back and stronger than ever
- Destroy their camps and loot exclusive equipment
- Participate in the new Path to Glory challenge and win amazing rewards
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
An intriguing chapter in the build-and-battle genre, March of Empires makes a grand entrance with striking visuals that showcase impressive details in every farm, barracks, and castle. The gameplay is just as epic, moving steadily from the opening phase of building a home castle to conquering nearby lands and forming alliances with other players to become emperor. As the seasons change, weather impacts your tactics, and your continued success boils down to how shrewdly you approach everything from battle formations to slyly negotiating with other players to overthrow the leader of your alliance.
The game is amazing except one fact. There is zero deterrence for an extreme high level play from attacking a low level player. No penalty and it happens every day. The bigger players don’t allow new players to play the game at all. They just attack you and take everything it took you days to get and you start over from square one every time. Players should not be able to attack individual players that are more than say 3 levels below them. If your alliance has a pact with another alliance there should be some penalty for attacking an ally. A player can teleport clear across the map to attack another player when in reality you should only be able to teleport a few regions away from where you are at and only 1 every 24 hours. Give new players a chance. Something needs to be done about this an until it is this game will be mediocre at best which is too bad because it has so much potential. An example of this is in real 156 the alliance with the rage KaN just goes around all day every day attacking weaker castles. This needs to be fixed
Good idea, bad gameplay mechanics
As an avid gamer (both irl and online), the reason I’ve given this game a star is for the friends I’ve made, and the game mechanics that truly support camaraderie
That said, I’ve no problem spending money on a game that gets me cool buffs and improves my champion - but in this game, a small group of the same players go to multiple realms and ‘set up shop’. These players then make rules that ALL players must follow, or you get destroyed (e.g. no alliance will accept you or they get attacked, you aren’t allowed to farm - ANYWHERE, you get bullied on he chat feed, etc.) You also get destroyed if you get too big....
But the reason I’m going to leave the game is that I’ve just discovered that our two top alliances (that got that way by being bullies) uNI and R-Q in realm 185, have a list of who gets to take the throne and it’s only ‘allowed’ by members of their teams - yeah, that’s the ridiculousness of a game that markets itself as a place where you can ‘win’ the throne. The moderators and game builders here do a poor job of making the realms a fun place to be.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 180.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- March to Victory! $19.99
- Apocalypse Pack $99.99
- Devastator's Might Pack $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.