Found a village and build a mighty KINGDOM from it. Forge ALLIANCES, manage diplomatic relations or wage WAR. Your aim? An EMPIRE! - The strategy classic in an app!
• KING or GOVERNOR: You decide how you wish to play
• Upgrade villages to flourishing CITIES
• Get your hands on valuable resources by raiding ROBBER CAMPS
• Join SECRET SOCIETIES and have all options on the table
• Switch between PC and smartphone at any time
• Experience tactics, skill and strategy - at home and on the go
The classic features
• Start the game with a Roman, Gaul or Teutonic village and make it the capital of your empire
• Confront your enemies with a mighty army and different troops
• Alliances are the key to success: It's the only way to win the battle against your enemies
• Daily thrilling adventures (quests) are waiting for you: Get bonuses and advantages in this build-up strategy game
• A community of more than 1.5 million players awaits you. Will you join them or fight against them?
Start your EMPIRE and build the first WONDER OF THE WORLD! You start with a Teuton, Roman or Gaul village. With the right tactics and strategy, you will however soon be the ruler of a mighty kingdom. You will project your influence through diplomacy and conquest and forge alliances with fellow players. With the right skills, your alliance can be the first to build the Wonder of the World and win the game.
KING or GOVERNOR - the choice is yours! New in Travian: Kingdoms: You decide whether to play this strategy game as a king or governor. As king, you lead your troops into battle. Your goal: Expanding your empire and protecting your governors. The role of a governor is more defensive, but challenging nonetheless: You upgrade your village to a prosperous city and decide which kings and tribes to follow. If you like, you can reach for the crown yourself.
Team up with fellow players and forge ALLIANCES! No other game relies so heavily on alliances with fellow gamers than Travian: Kingdoms. You can only be successful if you go to war together. But you also decide when it's time to change allegiances and sound the charge together with your former enemies.
Travian: Kingdoms stands for one of the most successful and popular multiplayer games (MMO) worldwide. The developers of Travian Games have achieved a quantum leap with the new version: It impresses with even better graphics and a multitude of strategic options yet unmatched.
Issues & questions: http://help.kingdoms.travian.com/
Forum & community: http://forum.kingdoms.travian.com/
Travian: Kingdoms can be downloaded and installed free of charge. Some game features can however only be purchased with real money. If you don't wish to use this function, please deactivate the in-app purchases feature in your device's settings. A network connection is required.
Thank you for playing Travian Kingdoms. This version is a bugfix for a crash that happens on logging into the game worlds.
If you have any questions or feedback, contact us:
Ratings and Reviews
The game runs good and is fun to play. In my opinion it is a great game to play, it isn’t like the other civ builder type games due to there being to pay to win (at least not that I’ve seen) runs good for an IOS game. Gud game 10/10 IGN
Btw it really isn’t unoptimized like people are claiming it to be, runs perfectly on both of my devices and I haven’t run into any problems yet.
Things needed to be fixed
It crashes between now and then. The app is very slow and need to be speeded up (replace the heavy pics in the game to lighter, basic ones.) It doesn’t allow me to go to peoples profile like it used to be on the PC version. There is no farm list so I can attack regularly. I can’t open some reports like the ones that was attacking farms or so. Hopefully the developer would take these points into consideration so more people will be interested if these things got fixed up. Thanks!
Loved Travian Online
I had high hopes for this. Have looked for an app for a long time. Now it is here and it is way too slow. Robust game online but the app is almost unusable. Hopefully they will get it tuned up. Lots of people playing at the same time and this is using the same servers as the online game so i inderstand the glitches but not fun yet
- Travian Games GmbH
- 133.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015, Travian Games GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Gold C $9.99
- Gold B $4.99
- Gold D $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.