Found a village and build a mighty KINGDOM from it. Forge ALLIANCES, manage diplomatic relations or wage WAR. Your aim? An EMPIRE! - The strategy classic in an app!
• KING or GOVERNOR: You decide how you wish to play
• Upgrade villages to flourishing CITIES
• Get your hands on valuable resources by raiding ROBBER CAMPS
• Join SECRET SOCIETIES and have all options on the table
• Switch between PC and smartphone at any time
• Experience tactics, skill and strategy - at home and on the go
The classic features
• Start the game with a Roman, Gaul or Teutonic village and make it the capital of your empire
• Confront your enemies with a mighty army and different troops
• Alliances are the key to success: It's the only way to win the battle against your enemies
• Daily thrilling adventures (quests) are waiting for you: Get bonuses and advantages in this build-up strategy game
• A community of more than 1.5 million players awaits you. Will you join them or fight against them?
Start your EMPIRE and build the first WONDER OF THE WORLD! You start with a Teuton, Roman or Gaul village. With the right tactics and strategy, you will however soon be the ruler of a mighty kingdom. You will project your influence through diplomacy and conquest and forge alliances with fellow players. With the right skills, your alliance can be the first to build the Wonder of the World and win the game.
KING or GOVERNOR - the choice is yours! New in Travian: Kingdoms: You decide whether to play this strategy game as a king or governor. As king, you lead your troops into battle. Your goal: Expanding your empire and protecting your governors. The role of a governor is more defensive, but challenging nonetheless: You upgrade your village to a prosperous city and decide which kings and tribes to follow. If you like, you can reach for the crown yourself.
Team up with fellow players and forge ALLIANCES! No other game relies so heavily on alliances with fellow gamers than Travian: Kingdoms. You can only be successful if you go to war together. But you also decide when it's time to change allegiances and sound the charge together with your former enemies.
Travian: Kingdoms stands for one of the most successful and popular multiplayer games (MMO) worldwide. The developers of Travian Games have achieved a quantum leap with the new version: It impresses with even better graphics and a multitude of strategic options yet unmatched.
Issues & questions: http://help.kingdoms.travian.com/
Forum & community: http://forum.kingdoms.travian.com/
Travian: Kingdoms can be downloaded and installed free of charge. Some game features can however only be purchased with real money. If you don't wish to use this function, please deactivate the in-app purchases feature in your device's settings. A network connection is required.
Thank you for playing Travian Kingdoms. This version focuses mostly on preparations for the Menhir era and optimization for iOS 12.
We are now also supporting the new menhir feature you can currently test on the mltest round
•The invitation: If you got invited by a king to relocate to their kingdom, you will see the relocation invitation now
•The menhir: On reserved map tiles, you will see a magical menhir to show you that this field is occupied.
•The report: After a successful relocation, you will see the relocation report with the amount of your gathered piles of resources.
•The stackable items are shown in the hero inventory
•You can use these items but must split or merge them in the browser for now
•We display a warning if your warehouse would overflow
iOS 12 fixes:
•Tutorial: Yellow pointer was in the wrong position and lead to players being stuck in the Tutorial. This is fixed now.
•Crash fix: When swiping to the Gold/Silver exchange, the APP crashed. This is fixed now.
If you have find a bug, report it directly to our HelpCenter: https://help.kingdoms.com/
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to improve
So 1) the tutorial is super glitchy, once you pass that and you log in, u should be good. However still few crashes.
2) your attack reports (no matter if oasis or other village) doesn’t work. It’s on of the most important things that should be fixed asap. Because you farm, and you want to know what you farm right? Absolutely pointless to make any attacks right now in mobile app.
3) there is no ranking in this app.
In general, the game seems to be for ppl who played the browser version, and just want to que more buildings and lands while they are out.
It feels to me, like somebody said that the mobile app should be made, and travian had 50$ to make this happen.
All of these games out there, and only this is the real one that catch me for a looong time, and it’s just a bad version. Hopefully they release an update soon.
Room to improve
This app is coming closer and closer to optimizing the game of travian kingdoms which is more web based anyways. As a fan of the game for 10 years, I am glad to see it is moving to the right direction with this game app. Recommend everyone try this game out, especially with your buddies. App will come handy when you have no access to a computer.
The game runs good and is fun to play. In my opinion it is a great game to play, it isn’t like the other civ builder type games due to there being to pay to win (at least not that I’ve seen) runs good for an IOS game. Gud game 10/10 IGN
Btw it really isn’t unoptimized like people are claiming it to be, runs perfectly on both of my devices and I haven’t run into any problems yet.
- Travian Games GmbH
- 132.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015, Travian Games GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Gold C $9.99
- Gold B $4.99
- Gold D $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.