Share the moments you capture by sending photos and video directly to a Nixplay Wi-Fi Cloud Frame.
• Send and receive photos and video from friends and family to display in your frame or theirs
• Caption your photos and add comments to your friends’ photos
• Share up to 15 seconds of video in each instance
• Invite friends to share photos and video to your frame
• Use your app as a remote control for your frame
All new Google Photos albums now available on Nixplay Wi-Fi Cloud Frames
- Users can now connect their Google Photos library via a one-time authorization step and view any album from their Google Photos library in their Nixplay frame. Each time users add photos to their Google Photos album, their Nixplay frame will be updated
- Google Photos also groups photos into specific categories (such as places, birthdays and cityscapes) that can be displayed as unique playlists to any Nixplay frame.
Ratings and Reviews
Hoping for a fix before the holidays
I bought this frame for our family to trial before giving it to the grandparents. We thought our families would enjoy them, with the grandbaby so far away.
The app and frame worked fairly well, so I bought one for my husband’s parents in the UK. I guess since purchasing, the app was “updated” ... and a lot of the good functionality was lost.
Now - I cannot see what I have sent to them (even though I set up full playlists of our baby). I then had to scroll through our photos to find “good” shots of our family. After selecting 100 (the maximum), I sent to their frame and got an AWS error. 😠
Also - our frame was packaged with international plugs. When I bought the same one for his parents, they opened it to only find a US plug. So, we need to go to the store and buy another adapter. 😠
The frames are expensive and look nice. I hope they work out the bugs before the holidays. I would love to purchase a few for my family, but won’t until they work out the kinks.
Looking for alternatives, though what a pain when I’ve set up everything on theirs already 😕🙁☹️
Hi Hkrieg. We're glad to inform you that we have just updated the app which would let you send pictures to both your playlist and friends at the same time. We really appreciate your feedback and we're committed in providing you the best experience in sharing your photos.
Works well, needs landscape for iPad.
I can't compare this app to the previous, but this one seems to work just fine. Yes, it still has an upload limit of 10 at a time, but that's not such a big deal to work around. With the frames large capacity, I imagine that more than 10 at a time is right around the corner. All the app functions I have used work as promised, and have not crashed anything at all as of yet. I might like the opportunity to order the photo sequence, which can't be done right now.
Thanks for your helpful feedback, Ink...Slinger. We've noted your good points on bulk uploads and landscape view. Indeed, there's no way to manually order the photo sequence. But you can (under Frame Settings, Playback Mode) choose to show the most recent photos. If you need further help, we're over at support.nixplay.com. - Ryan
Great to Keep Family Close
LOVE the app and the frame! Keeps my parents/grandparents feeling close even though they are 1200 miles away. I control it from the app, so they have zero technology frustration. I gave them the frame over a year ago and they still tell me how much they enjoy it every time we talk. It has really kept them linked to our daily lives.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.