nr. 01 is the brand new, unique and free puzzle game from redBit games.
nr. 01 uses numbers to push you to the limits of your brain even if it's not a math game.
••• nr. 02 in now out with new bubbles to puzzle you! •••
[HOW TO PLAY]
- When you switch two bubbles, they decrease by 1 point
- All balls have to get to 1
- But... You cannot move the bubbles with number 1
It is easy to play for everyone, but it could also drive geniuses crazy!
Thank you for playing and for all great feedback! Enjoy!
Enter our world!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
ADD US ON INSTAGRAM
VISIT OUR WEB SITE
Any problem or suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
nr. 01 last update:
- Minor bug fixes
Thank you for playing nr. 01! Have you already discovered its awaited sequel, nr. 02?
Ratings and Reviews
This game makes me keep wanting to play over and over again. Very simple and easy to learn, but has a great learning curve for mastery and recognition of patterns and strategy. The ads are much less frequent and intrusive than I am used to with free puzzle apps, being skippable after 5 seconds.
5/5 wholly recommend.
Minimalistic but pure puzzles all the way through
There's not much of a challenge once you figure out how it works, so solving some boards as how they were probably intended was a bigger puzzle.
Good puzzler, muddied by ads
I understand ads help you make a little bit of money, but it's a bit overkill with the banner on the bottom AND the video advertisements. Just stick with one or the other, please
- redBit games srl
- 16.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © redBit games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.