Simpliday All-In-One Calendar
By Simpliday AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Simpliday brings together your meetings, reminders and email into one calendar. Work with meetings and reminders side-by-side. Drag-‘n-drop your day. Convert emails to reminders with a swipe. Share reminders and meetings. Simply see everything and miss nothing.
AN APP STORE FEATURE IN “STAY ON SCHEDULE” AND “MANAGE YOUR INBOX”
"Busy lives simplified with launch of new calendar app Simpliday" - Yahoo
“Simpliday is an impressive, flexible, and robust calendar app. With the email and file integrations, drag-and-drop interface, and smooth and simple actions, it is definitely one to try” - App Advice
“Simpliday replaces the Sunrise Calendar App” - Geek Beat
--- The details ---
Simpliday is connected through CalDav - tech language meaning that every meeting you have in your iPhone can also be found in Simpliday. When you create a new meeting in Simpliday, we will send it to your other calendars as well – so you have all your meetings in all your calendars.
Create and assign reminders. Add files and descriptions so that the person carrying out the reminder has everything he/she needs to get the job done - be it a colleague at work, a neighbour or your partner.
Connect your Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Exchange(EWS) or any IMAP account to Simpliday to make sure that you have all the email accounts you need in the same inbox.
Connect Simpliday to Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud and OneDrive in order to add the files you want to your meetings & reminders.
Simpliday uses the contacts already stored in your iPhone, to make sure you can easily schedule meetings and assign reminders within your network.
Simpliday is free to download and use. Simpliday Premium upgrades your experience.
*** Simpliday Premium ***
- The possibility to manage multiple email-accounts in the same inbox
- Send personalized and fancy invitations through SMS, Facebook & E-mail
- Attach any document from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or iCloud to your meetings and reminders
- Categorize your reminders using colors to more easily separate them
- A set of additional beautiful background images to make your day
Prices may vary by location. Your purchase will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. It’s a non-consumable purchase meaning it will not expire or decrease with use over time. Manage your purchase in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of usage: http://www.simpliday.com/end-user-license-agreement/
What's New in Version 1.6.18
November update with improvements and fixes rolled-out from our side
- now you can choose if you want to enable/disable Uber as service within Simpliday under Settings / Services - (when disabling Uber button will not be displayed in main view)
- fix for no not received notifications after choosing "Snooze" for Meetings & Reminders
- fix for Outlook based email accounts that sometimes prevented users to send emails
- several fixes and optimizations for email
- fix & optimizations when writing notes in Meeting & Reminders
- several optimizations for general app settings
Have any questions or feedback Simpliday?
Head to our FAQ page or contact us Directly: email@example.com
/ The Simpliday Team
Lack of List View = Huge oversight
Honestly this is a pretty well crafted calendar. Very close to being the best but it has two major flaws. The first is a lack of a list view (which is the reason I returned to the stock calendar app)
The second is that when tapping on a day that contains an entry already the app doesn’t pre-scroll to where the first entry time is. Very often I can tap on a day and think nothing is scheduled, but then remember I have to scroll to see if that day includes an entry. This is a HUGE deal breaker for me and from a functional standpoint I’m baffled how this was released lacking something so simple.
If/when these issues are rectified I will happily return to using this app.
Great combo of inbox and calendar
This combination of calendar and inbox is something that I have been looking for since ever. Simpliday has done a good job of integration. The reason for 4 stars and removing the app is that syncing events takes forever. If todoist can do almost instant syncing, then it's certainly possible.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 1.6.18
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Simpliday AB
- © 2015 Simpliday AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiple Email Accounts$1.99
- Reminder Categories$1.99
- All Asset Providers$1.99
- Premium Backgrounds$1.99
- Premium Invites$1.99