Cryptocurrency ticker, news, alerts and portfolio with support for all traded (1000+) cryptocurrencies and tokens.
- displays 2-10 favorite cryptocurrencies
- updates every time you view the widget
- can also display portfolio overview
- displays 4-20 favorite cryptocurrencies
- customizable complications for every watch face
- complications update every 20-30 minutes
- price history graphs for last 24 hours
- currency conversion calculator
- QR code requests
IPHONE & IPAD APP:
- dark and light mode
- customizable price alerts
- news section for every coin
- currency conversion calculator
- FaceID, TouchID or passcode lock
- portfolio with gain/loss calculation
- customizable list of favorite coins
- compare prices across exchanges
- price & volume history graphs
- resizable font size (dynamic type)
- support for Peek & Pop and 3D Touch
- customizable app icons (only on iOS 10.3+)
- support for horizontal mode on iPhone Plus
- rich notifications (3D Touch to show graph)
Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Quoine, WEX, OKCoin, Bitstamp, Qryptos, Bithumb, Bitsquare, BitFlyer, CEX.IO, Huobi, BTC China, Gemini, Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC, QuadrigaCX, BTC Markets, Mercado Bitcoin, EtherDelta, KuCoin, CoinSpot, Korbit, Liqui
- new exchanges are added on demand
- all fiat currencies (USD, EUR, GBP...)
- metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium)
- all traded crypto currencies and tokens
- new are added as soon as they appear on exchanges
Premium is a $19.99/year subscription that provides access to professional candlestick charts with technical analysis, unlimited alerts, wallet address imports and latest beta features. This subscription auto-renews at the end of each 1-year term at $19.99, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active period.
+ optimized for iPad Pro 11” and 12.9”
+ optimized for iPhone XR, XS and XS Max
+ optimized for Watch Series 4
+ Siri Shortcuts
Ratings and Reviews
BEST crypto-tracking app out there, PERIOD. (Minor bug)
So first off, let me just say I absolutely love this app. Everything is so convenient and user-friendly. They have every piece of information displayed that you’ll need. There’s really not anything I could think of changing currently. However I ran into a bug that is quite annoying. While switching which way the app sorts between currencies I accidentally clicked edit. That gave me the ability to delete currencies from the list and manually change the order. However, I’m not able to switch back to different sorting methods... Everytime I click edit it just toggles/untoggles the edit ability without giving me the drop down list of options. Would love to find a solution for this or if it’s a bug for it to be patched. Yet again, thank you so much for such an amazing app. Keep up the good work!
Update to v5.4.9, the sorting was moved to the ••• button on portfolio tab.
Absolutely best Crypto app out there
I never really write reviews for apps, but seeing how this one was a bit costly I found it only fair to do so. This app by far is truly unique in its features and it’s compatibility across apple devices. I mainly got it as a way to keep track of crypto prices from my Apple Watch because they give you the ability to add that as a widget to your watch screen, but ended up absolutely loving the iPhone app as well. It allows you to track your crypto net worth along even going so far as to now factor in trading fees. I highly recommend this app if you’re a serious crypto investor or even looking to become one.
Edit: Jan 2018- I love this app still so much I decided to write a review about it then realized I already did. Once again proof of how awesome this app is, and the updates only make them better.
Updated - Need a fix for “Deduct from (Currency) bug
This app seems to be the best on available for tracking my crypto portfolio, but it would be nice if I could track profit/loss in the portfolio view by exchange. For example, if I purchased TRX on Bittrex, I’d like to have the option to set the Bittrex rate as my value comparison standard for that currency, rather than the market average. The ability to then track value shifts amongst multiple exchanges would be great, as well.
**Updated review - the Dev has responded with the steps to take to set your portfolio entires to a particular exchange, however my rating of 3 stars still applies as most coins I trade in only offer 1-2 options for market default, and only 1 of which I was able to set to the exchange I actually use for that coin. 5 stars for this app once the portfolio default options are sufficiently expanded.
**Updated 1/17 - Giving the Dev 1 more star for some great feature updates. Add Binance as a source for more coins, and fix the “Deduct from (Currency)” bug that causes the value of the currency to be misreported, and this is a 5 star app.
**Updated 2/10 - The dev has added Binance and many other options as coin value sources, resolving that outstanding request. Now we just need the “Deduct from (Currency)” issue resolved, and this will truly be a 5 star app.
version 5.4.2 enabled all exchanges to be set as default for portfolio, make sure to update!
- Crypto Tracker, Inc.
- 71.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Crypto Tracker, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Crypto Pro Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.