Days Ago tells you how long it’s been since important events occurred. Use it to mark your achievements, see how far you’ve come, and keep an eye on the things you’ve been neglecting or putting off. And with the companion Apple Watch app, all your events are just a flick of the wrist away.
With Days Ago, you’ll never again have to wonder, “How long has it been since…?”
• Easily create events with the power of natural language processing. Just type something like, “Mowed the lawn this morning” and “Remind me after a week,” and Days Ago will figure out the dates automatically.
• Attach photos to your events.
• Your events stay in sync across all your devices with iCloud.
• Add your favorite event to the Days Ago widget.
• Make basic edits to your events right from your Apple Watch. For everything else, use Handoff.
• Designed for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
• No in-app purchases.
• Improved text legibility
Ratings and Reviews
Changing the time for an event
I am unable to change the time of the event, can only change the date.
Great app, amazing developer
I've been using this app for the past nearly 2 years to track a monumental personal habit change. The clarity of this app and its design has made it easier for me to honor and celebrate that milestone. Beyond that, I just submitted a request to the developer for a new feature, and had an issue with the iPad app, and Neil responded very quickly and personally, and added a feature just for me! Faith in humanity: restored. Support this app.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Love it!
I use this app for important dates like starting date of my job to birthdays, anniversaries and even deaths in the family. In the event line I put the name and date of the event, that way I have the starting date as well as the total amount of years, months and days. I love that there are different colors to use, this helps breaks things up into categories.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.