Screenshots

Description

Become a Legend! Capture over 1000 Animated Monsters and Duel in Real-Time PvP!

Form your team and battle for victory! Capture, train, and evolve to become the champion in one of the biggest monster battling RPGs!

Neo Monsters is an addictive strategy RPG that features epic 4v4 battles between two teams of up to 16 monsters. The unique turn-based battle system allows you to come up with powerful chain strategies by combining hundreds of abilities. Hunt down the strongest monsters and harness their power, then take the battle online to dominate in exciting PvP battles and leagues! Are you ready to take the challenge?

▶Features:
● Build your Monster Collection
• Capture and evolve over 1000 fully animated monsters!
• Train your monsters and unleash their deadly potential.
• Collect evolution ingredients to create the ultimate power!

● Form a Battle Strategy
• Build the ultimate team of up to 16 monsters.
• Defeat your opponents in epic turn-based 4v4 battles!
• Create devastating combinations from hundreds of abilities.

● Become the Champion
• Conquer six Leagues and take on the Grand Champion in 60+ hours of adventure!
• Explore multiple islands and dungeons on your journey.
• Follow the story to uncover the truth behind your late uncle’s atrocity.

● Take the Battle Online
• Duel players from around the world in PvP leagues!
• Complete 100+ online missions.
• Take on weekly updated events to unlock big rewards.

Follow us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/NeoMonstersOfficial/
Join the Neo Monsters community:
http://www.neomonstersforum.com/
Issues or questions? Contact our support:
neomonsupport.gameplay@zigzagame.net

Terms of Service:
http://www.zigzagame.com/terms-conditions-terms/
Privacy Policy:
http://www.zigzagame.com/Privacy-Policy/

What's New

Version 2.0

- PvP Renewal.
- New and improved PvP Matchmaking.
- You can now turn on/off secret skills freely without cost.
- Moved to new server to increase stability.
- UI Overhaul.
- Now supports 60fps.
- Now supports iPhone X.
- Added new secret skills to existing monsters.
- Adjusting monster balance.
- Other minor bugs fixed.

Ratings and Reviews

4.5 out of 5

576 Ratings

576 Ratings

Unique, fun take on monster collecting!

Crotalus74488

I’ve played a lot of Pokémon clones, but this isn’t one of them! In this case, that plays very much to this game’s favor. The battle system is a unique dual screen 4 v 4 (or more) with all monsters out and battling at once. The story is interesting and, although graphically simple, quite visually pleasing. There are many other modes of play, both offline and online that give players lots to do and collect.

The real strength of this game, however, is the sheer number and diversity of monsters. Literally hundreds and hundreds of unique monsters with many readily available from the start. The other edge of this double-edged blade is that most of these unique and intriguing monsters are weak and useless once you progress very far. Top tier monsters are obtainable through the use of premium currency (most readily obtained by spending real money) and most suffer from an overzealous artist’s vision to combine robots, dragons, demons, and whatever else over-the-top monstrosity they can concoct. But if you take the time to take it slow and enjoy collecting and training monsters regardless of their PvP potential, you will get a lot of enjoyment from the more charming animal-based monster designs that make up ~70% of the lower tier creatures.

Pay to win, unbalanced, pay for op mon with the same moves and different skins

Stanscloud

Ive spent a bunch of money on this at times when getting legendaries os 'greatly increased' to mostly get garbage and the same stuff over and over again. None of these good monsters are obtainable any other way but a crap ton of money for a little bit of gems to keep getting crap or duplicates all the time. Also not skilled in any way. Same moves poison teams with stuns and "sweepers" which are the poisons and monsters with the same moves to kill groups of others. But the game will at one point move to ultra evolved monsters and you have to pay to get monsters that can possibly hang but you dont get them over $200 later. Also will glitch out buying gems and leave you hanging with emails to support for over 3 days to realize how stupid it is to play games like this. Absolutely Horrible game compared to pokemon or anything I would ever suggest playing. Anyone who likes it has a lot of money or was super lucky to get last bite monsters or others that you are not even allowed to get when you pay to get them anymore.

Challenging yet fun

Sandy 454

I have been playing for a year now and I recently got a monster called chronozeros who might be the best monster In the game but this is something I need you to hear, This game is difficult because of how hard it is to get rare gems and normal gems you need to add an egg that has more legendary’s like a 20% chance and 60% super epic 20 % epic that requires silver it would make it so people can get stronger with less work although make it so it cost a lot like ultra evolution and you can sacrifice a monster to get a gem in return these ideas might help make this game a global sensation already the game is fun although nerf the first one events and make it so you can obtain them from the event but make it a monthly event you can only get one chance a month but a 60% chance to get one.
I hope you find my ideas helpful and buff a monster called Aurodragon give him better stats in defense and HP but lower his speed

Information

Seller
NTT Resonant Inc.
Size
317.9 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Age Rating
Rated 9+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Copyright
© ZigZaGame Inc.
Price
$0.99
In-App Purchases
  1. 13 Gems $7.99
  2. 6 Gems $3.99
  3. 1 Gem $0.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like