Huemote is a fast remote for your Philips Hue lights. Change colors, turn up the brightness, quickly toggle lights on and off and save your favorite light settings into scenes.
Create groups for your lights and control as many as 16 lights at the same time. Organize your lights and groups in any order you see fit; and with scenes, you can set your lights just the way you like them with one tap.
Control your groups and scenes form the lock screen with the Today Widget, and even better, control your lights quickly without even pulling out your phone using the Huemote Apple Watch app! Change colors, dim brightness, all from your wrist.
- Control lights’ brightness, color and state.
- Control multiple lights at a time with groups.
- Save your favorite presets into scenes, and recall them with one tap.
- Quick access controls on the Today Widget.
- Powerful control from the Apple Watch app.
- Rename your lights, groups and scenes.
- Customize the order of your lights ,groups and scenes.
- Search for new lights; they will be added automatically when they are found.
- Sync your lights settings on all your devices using iCloud.
No other application is as fast and easy to use as Huemote.
Addresses an issue that prevented the "Bridge not found" screen to appear, so if your bridge changed IPs all you would see was all your lights offline. I'm really sorry about that!
This is a small update that paves the way for future updates with bigger impact.
- Offline lights will now be reflected as such in the app
- You can now manually enter your Hue Bridge IP in case it can't be found automatically
- Huemote speaks more than 1 language now!
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
Ratings and Reviews
Corrupted all my Hue app scenes
So barebones that it seems to add nothing. And when I went back to Hue app it had changed all my scenes into single-bulb settings. Awful experience for my setup.
Great for grouping
Allows you to create light groups on your hue system, that can be used in specific commands... that you can create yourself through IFTTT. Perfect pair.
Minor: not optimized for iPhone X screen 😂
EDIT: 2 years later, still probably the best Hue app on the App store... just wish there would be an update (see below).
simple, easy to use and setup was quick. best looking widget for Hue, by far. being able to control all the lights in a room, including changing colors and brightness is great! I wish it had Geofencing, timers and maybe Siri integration (I would replace the default Hue app). hopefully an update will include some more features.
- Fernando Toledo Guerrero
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Fernando Toledo
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Month Huemote Patronage $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.