Be Reborn in the best and biggest Mobile MMORPG!
Get on the road to redemption in a completely new story in the world of Order & Chaos. Join thousands of players as you journey together in your quest to save the world and redeem yourself!
A LIVING AND BREATHING WORLD
• Explore a vast and unique world brought to life with stunning graphics!
• Multiple factions and thousands of NPCs form a rich and interactive world.
CHOOSE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR HERO
• 5 Races to choose from: Orcs, Humans, Elves, Mendels, and the all-new Kratans!
• 5 Classes to choose from: Blood Knights, Rangers, Mages, Warriors, and Monks.
• Upgrade and evolve your weapons to make yourself unstoppable.
• Craft and fuse to form the ultimate gear!
DIVE HEADLONG INTO THE FIGHT
• Take on hundreds of quests as you unravel a thrilling story.
• Battle the biggest and most challenging of monsters and Bosses.
• Go solo in quick Dream Dungeons for great rewards!
STAND TOGETHER OR AGAINST EACH OTHER
• Gather your best team to take on the toughest dungeons.
• Fight for supremacy by taking on other players in open PvP.
• Directly challenge a player anywhere to a PvP Duel.
• Trade using auction houses or directly with other players.
BUILT FOR MOBILE
• Controls optimized for mobile devices.
• Better communication with optimized chat and mailbox features.
Device Compatibility: iPhone 4s and up, iPod touch (5th generation) and up, iPad mini and up, iPad 2 and up, iPad Pro, and iPhone SE.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
1. Reworked Early Character Progression
Thoroughly improved the game's character progression in the early stages for aspects such as level experience, weapons, armor, dungeons, companion recruitment, currency system, etc. Adjusted feature-unlocking times.
2. Strengthen Your Character
A clear guidebook for your journey so you can become a stronger fighter in Haradon.
3. Newly Added World Adventure Level
With an easier-to-travel map, the world of Haradon is now at your fingertips. Increase your World Adventure Level and compete to see who's the most experienced veteran in Haradon.
4. New Challenge Rush Level and ""Desert Lord's"" Weapons
Challenge yourself in the 14th level of Challenge Rush and win an all-new ""Desert Lord's"" weapon.
5. Unlimited Vigor
Level up as fast as you can and at your own pace.
6. Renewal Day Content
Win awesome festive rewards and vanity items.
7. Cross-Server Dungeon Queue System
Team up with allies from other servers using this faster queue system and embark on more of your favorite BOSS RAIDS.
8. Other Improvements
Game announcements at launch, improvements to early-stage player experience, UI enhancements, etc.
Ratings and Reviews
Adventuring on an epic scale is never something we can resist, and Order & Chaos 2 won us over by stuffing its vast world with quests, combat, and sweet, sweet loot. Although it’s set 600 years after the first game, fans will find intriguing links between the two MMORPGs, while newcomers can comfortably dive right in. The classic team-oriented dungeon crawls and PvP duels are hugely fun, and so is the welcome new option to jump into a quick-fix solo dungeon.
Best Mobile MMO currently
Nice graphics especially since it's a mobile MMO. Combat is very engaging and fun. Quests are okay but nothing special. Completely open world and yes, plenty of mounts (though hard to obtain!) pvp seems fast paced and somewhat balanced. Few big cons I noticed was gear score has A LOT to do with pve and pvp. Problem with that is while the game isn't completely pay to win, you CAN buy gear that levels with your character (also gives you exp bonus) which means it will be the best in slot gear till max level. You can also buy material with real money to boost your weapon. You can get to max level without the cash shop and compete with those who used it. Last issue is the vigor(energy) system. After a handful of quests your toon can no longer complete quests. Killing mobs and running dungeons nets you close to no exp. Your only options are to pay with cash to instantly replenish vigor or wait a day for it to recharge on its own. Overall, a very fun/casual game to play. If you enjoy it and wish to progress its recommended you use the cash shop.
Edit: Glad to see people are still enjoying the game, I made it to 55 with my monk and quit cold turkey (school+not knowing how to do end game) a lot of the content is item level gated (have to be a certain ilvl to do content) and I was too low to do even basic max level stuff. I bought all the leveling/heirloom gear early on too but at 55 it wasn't enough to get me to the next stage.
Honest and Truthful 💗 *Chubbyy26*
When I first started this game , I absolutely hated it because I was a noob and I didn’t understand how to work anything in this game since I never really played games like this exact one . I started playing more and more so I got addicted easily and I would refuse to get off it , it’s a great game and I would recommend you get this app if you like meeting new people around the world and coming together to defeat others and bosses . This game is great and it helped me learn two different languages 😁 so I feel super intelligent but anyways .. this is the best online game I have ever played , I love this game so much but one problem that I dislike is how hard it is to get mounts and pets but other than that it’s a wonderful game ☺️ just steer clear of drama OR be like me and grab your popcorn and watch 🤣 I 100% recommend this game and there’s so many options for your specific character which is great so we are all unique in our own way instead of just being one specific character and looking like everyone else ! You can also create your own guild or join one , guilds are a group of people that work together as a team to accomplish things :) just if you didn’t know , thank you for reading this 😌
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Runes $1.99
- Room of Runes (Bargain) $49.99
- Nick's Investment Fund $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.