By Mango Protocol SL
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
In MechaNika, the first Psychotic adventure, you will meet Nika, an intelligent girl that doesn’t fit the world in which she lives. Perhaps it’s the chocolate shake with a shot of cognac which she carries in her backpack which makes her different. Or maybe it’s the fact that at 7 years old her favourite things are the transfer of energy, magnetic fields and electrical engineering! But being the odd one out doesn’t matter to Nika. Not anymore. She has a plan to solve everything. A really… odd plan
· A different adventure where you will join Nika in her quest to destroy the world. Go for it!
· Lots of really fascinating characters with their own stories. Meet them!
· Extremely cool and colorful visuals, all hand-drawn!
· You will face many puzzles with different ways to be solved. Choose yours!
· References to many other video games, anime series, movies and music bands. Can you spot them all?
· Seriously, you shouldn't skip the chance to play this game.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Russian translation added.
So glad I ran across this game. I love point and click adventure games and this was one of the best I've played. The difficulty level was just right, and I loved all of the humorous surprises I encountered along the way. I will anxiously await the next Mango Protocol game!
I love point and click adventures, and this one is now one of my favorites. Well worth the money, and I can't wait for more like this.
I love it y'all should do and agatha knife that would be fun
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 12, 2016
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Mango Protocol SL
- © 2015 Mango Protocol
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.