X Schedule is an iOS app that fetches the bell schedule for St. Xavier High School from the St. X website. It shows an in-app view of the schedule and has a Notification Center widget.
• In-app view of daily order for any day
• Substitutions: Input your class schedule, and X Schedule will automatically substitute it into the daily order.
• Notification Center Widget to check the schedule at any time
• Unusual Schedule Notifications for uncommon schedules
• Easy-to-access homeroom announcements
• View an entire week of schedules on iPad in landscape
• Support for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
• Fluid swiping and animations
• Schedule caching to view the daily order offline
For support, email email@example.com
X Schedule was created and is maintained by Nicholas Reichert.
X Schedule is open-source free software and is licensed under the MIT License.
• Fixed major "No classes" bug where schedules would fail to load.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but can do more
This is a great app. It works as advertised. The school schedule has never been so accessible. I would totally love if you could change colors (more customization options/themes), if it also pulled local news and school news and put it in a separate tab. Thanks
Great, but I have a few suggestions....
This app has such great potential to be a great planner. If we could put notes on classes that we can check off, maybe the same note just repeats itself for each class so we don't have to retype everything. That would be a life saver.
Please make it so when the phone is turned sideways we can see the week view. That would be great. It gives me a great sense of planning for the week
Thanks and keep up the good work.
I teach at St. X, and this app is frequently mentioned as a favorite of students to help them be better students. It addresses and improves a historically confusing topic at the school.
Even better, it's a great example of using technology to solve a problem. Bravo!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.