Easily navigate the bewildering number of exhibitions and events on offer at this year’s Venice Biennale with The Art Newspaper’s carefully handpicked itineraries, recommended by expert writers. User-friendly maps, artist profiles and event details will help you to decide exactly which exhibitions and pavilions to visit first, before you even arrive.
This version of the app includes changes in the structure to ease navigation, improved map with routes to guide you around the Biennale and updated content to reflect 2017 events
Ratings and Reviews
Venice in your pocket
A really handy guide to what can be an overwhelming number of exhibitions, pavilions and satellite events. Super useful and easy to navigate.
I have the 2015 version but get an error message for 2017
Cannot unlock or in any way access 2017. Frustrating
App fails on my iPhone 6
This app works fine on my old iPad but quits as soon as it starts on my phone.
- U. Allemandi & Co. Publishing Ltd
- 71.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © U. Allemandi & Co. Publishing Ltd
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.