Static lets you control EQ, and loudness, import from Airdrop, Dropbox, Google Drive, local network drives, and more. A simple interface with album artwork color matching puts the focus on your music without ads or marketing clutter.
• 11-band graphic equalizer that remembers settings for each connected device
• Automatic crossfade between tracks
• Loudness boost modes
• Import new music from:
- iTunes / iTunes Match
- Google Drive
- Amazon S3
- Most SMB local network attached storage
- "Open With" from other apps
- Import from iCloud storage or apps with document picker extensions
• 3 shuffle modes: all, favorites, or by genres
• Album artwork color matching
• Playlists with custom artwork
• Supported file formats: mp3, wav, m4a, m4b, aif, alac, ale & zip
• Automatically download missing album artwork over WiFi when available
• Easily share a YouTube video of what you are listening to
• Share EQ settings with a deep link
Questions? Contact email@example.com or https://twitter.com/listensound
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
😍 Like, loving this app
It's such an improvement over the Apple Music app. However it would be nice to be able to select plays by song. Also, in the all music selection the app includes everything including the podcasts. It's not really fun to have to continue advancing past podcast after podcast.
But, hey, how much can one complain about a free app with such potential.
I really like this app. I love that it has color palettes and playlist options. suggestions: Make it easier to pause the songs or change the album artwork! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
The most versatile player out there
Its just a great app that lets you play from many sources. I hope there's more updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.