With Mondly you can learn 33 languages: Spanish, American English, British English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Romanian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Hindi, Hebrew, Polish, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Czech, Croatian, Finnish, Persian (Farsi), Afrikaans and Turkish for FREE.
Learn languages with free lessons daily.
In just minutes you’ll start memorizing core words, form sentences, learn phrases and take part in conversations.
Fun language lessons improve your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation like no other language learning method. Beginner or advanced learner, traveler or business professional with a tight schedule?
Explore language exercises for reading, listening, writing and speaking, enhanced with a dictionary, verb conjugator and state-of-the-art speech recognition technology - you’ll feel like having your own tutor in your pocket.
Download the language learning pill today and enjoy the benefits of learning a new language for life.
Here are the key features that make Mondly a great tutor for you:
• Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors. Learn pronunciation from conversations between native speakers.
• State-of-the-art Speech Recognition. Mondly knows how to listen to your words and phrases. You will only get a positive feedback if you speak clearly and correctly.
• Useful phrases for real situations. Memorizing hundreds of isolated words is not the way to go when it comes to learning languages. Mondly teaches you vocabulary through core words and phrases. The app breaks the learning process down into short lessons and puts them into themed packs.
• Learn from conversations. Conversation is the main reason to take this free course. It will help you build a core vocabulary with widely-used nouns and verbs.
• Verb conjugations. Learn more from this course. Tap the verbs and get the full conjugation, including the translation. It’s faster and better than a dictionary.
• Advanced Statistics. The App uses intelligent reporting, so you can always follow your progress. Build your vocabulary step by step and become better.
All these make Mondly the best way to learn Spanish, American English, British English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Romanian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Hindi, Hebrew, Polish, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Czech, Croatian, Finnish, Persian (Farsi), Afrikaans and Turkish for FREE.
At the end of these language lessons, you will master the most useful 5000 words and phrases and you will be on the fast lane to learning a new language.
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.
- One-monthly subscription for $US9.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
- One-yearly subscription for $US47.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions at: ios[at]mondly[dot]com
Bringing language learning to life into your living room using Augmented Reality
Introducing Mondly, the new language learning assistant that will guide you through a captivating world where virtual creations magically appear in your room. Powered by chatbot technology, MondlyAR engages you in spoken conversations.
Ratings and Reviews
Learn languages with fun daily lessons.
Amazing Customer Support!
I’ve been using Mondly to dust off my rusty Finnish, using a premium subscription. After several months, I was locked out of all premium features, so I contacted support. They worked with me for eight days, trying one thing after another. They finally had developers manually sync my account, and they renewed my subscription for another year on top of that. They didn’t give up until the problem was fixed and encouraged me to keep them updated each step of the way. I was blown away!
What I like about the app itself: The variety of ways used to teach and reinforce new vocabulary & skills, like grammar, is very effective. The simple point system and stars are just enough of gamification to keep me going; I've found myself using the app for an hour or more. (It’s so easy to just one more lesson because they’re so short!) And it’s awesome to find an app with Finnish, a rarity.
There are a few vocabulary quibbles and such that I’d change (usually due to translation/meanings not quite but lining up with English), but they’re minor. At each step in every lesson, you can send a report, and I’ve seen some issues totally resolved after reporting a language issue.
I definitely recommend it!
Functionality and layout are great, content needs improvement
I’ve been using Mondly for over a year to learn Danish. The app works well but I am constantly frustrated with the content. Questions requiring translation are not precise and words that have not yet been taught are included in questions. For example, in a lesson that taught the word “cafeteria” as being spelled the same in both English and Danish then asked a question requiring the user to translate “cafeteria” as “kantinen”, a word that hadn’t yet been introduced in any lessons. Other examples for poor translations are “Where can I make a call” turns into “Where is there a telephone”, “Is the post office far from here” is turned into “How long is it to the nearest post office”, and “Please do visit me sometime” is “You are welcome to visit me.” It would be far better if literal translations are used and words are introduced before they are included in translations.
Thank you for your input. We're constantly testing and updating our database to ensure that we provide the best service possible. We also rely on our users' voice when it comes to further bettering ourselves, so please keep your feedback coming at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're listening!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ioana, Mondly Languages
Language learning - free trial
Unlimited Access to all courses and features
- ATi Studios A.P.P.S. SRL
- 337.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ATi Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Language learning - free trial $9.99
- Mondly Premium 1-month $9.99
- Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.