Use your Bluetooth- connection and the Impulse Evo E-bike Navigation app for a new generation of E-Bike navigation system. Take advantage of best bicycle route planning for routes across Europe, Australia and the USA. Connect this app to Impulse cockpit and enjoy navigation instructions directly shown on the display. Plan your next round trip or use the classic planning mode by choosing starting point and destination of the trip. Record your trip data and share with your friends in social networks. Functional POIs (Points of Interest = POIs) as accommodation, food / drinks & bicycle service are available for you.
Below the main functions are described more in detail. We are wishing you a good ride with your Impulses Evo E- Bike.
Choose between the everyday or leisure route.
Define any number of intermediate targets.
Define a location of your choice and choose the maximum round trip length.
Choose one of various round routes which are available for you.
Record your routes and share them in social networks.
View and naming of recorded tracks (incl. Altitude data and map view).
Sync your recorded tracks with the Naviki- Server.
Manage routes you traveled on your own and describe them before sharing in social networks.
View, manage and store routes, which you have marked on www.naviki.org or in the app with the action "Memorise".
Apple Health integration
Connect the app to Impulses Evo smart Display Information for navigation view at your Impulse Evo cockpit
Connect to the Naviki- Server to sync app data and www.naviki.org
Enable voice instructions
Enable auto reroute function
Rate Impulse App
How to connect with Impulse Evo e-bike display?
Prerequisite: Your smartphone uses communication with BTLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) 4.0, 4.1 BTLE
1. Activate Impulse Evo Ebike-system.
2. Start "Impulse E-Bike Navigation" app.
3. Select "Settings" in app menue.
4. Tap on "Select E-Bike".
5. The app will begin searching the Impulse Evo Cockpit. After a short time all Bluetooth enabled devices are displayed.
6. Select the Impulse Evo vehicle, which you want to connect to. You find the number of your Impulse Evo Cockpit on the back of the display. It is an eight digit serial number.
7. After selecting the preferred Impulse E-Bike there is shown a red hook.
8. Now select "Calculate route".
9. Choose the start point and destination/ configure Round trip
10. Select "Calculate". The title track, its length (in km) and travel time (in hours) are displayed.
11. Select "Start navigation". The navigation is now appearing in stages on your Impulse Evo smart cockpit.
Charging your smart phone via USB- Plug of Impulse Evo cockpit
To charge your smartphone please use a USB-OTG (on the go) Micro-cable. Caution: Keep attention to fasten smartphone and charger in a securely way. Otherwise cable or devices can get into rotating parts, which can lead to serious falls.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Problems with captcha while registration fixed
- Open Naviki urls with the Impulse app
For support please send us a mail to email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
I used the app today to complete a 7 mile trip in Atlanta Georgia. Even though there were numerous good options for biking on neighborhood streets, the app continually steered me back to the main road, which was extremely dangerous with heavy traffic, narrow lanes, no bike lanes, and poor road conditions. The app and the dashboard on my Kalkoff ebike frequently came out of sync and were presenting contradictory instructions. App needs work to be useful.
I love my Kalkhoff bike but the app is rally lame. Compared to other premium brands (like Stromer), this app is just not great. The GPS functionality is useless with the app just continually saying "you have left the route" and confusion when you're biking towards your next turn. Since I purchased the bike based upon its connectivity, this is disappointing!
I am not sure how to use the app since it doesn't seem to record my route and even if the display of the app is slick, it is not user friendly. I don't know if it needs Internet to work but if it does, it's pointless because you won't always have Internet wherever you go.
- beemo GmbH
- 100.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- California $8.99
- Netherlands $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.