Timepage – Calendar by Moleskine
By Moleskine Srl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 Productivity App in 25+ countries. Selected by Apple as a Best of 2015 app.
“It’s the first calendar app that’s really won me over.” – The Next Web
Get Timepage – the most intuitive and delightful calendar app you’ll ever use. If you've tried other calendar apps but always felt they could be easier and more elegant, try Timepage today.
“Fun to use and provides essential consolidated information in a way that makes you want to use your calendar.”
“Moleskine Timepage keeps bringing us these terrific updates and enhancements, making the app better all the time. The exquisite interface and smooth animations already make the app not only beautiful but impressive.”
“The new calendar app Timepage will make you forget the rest.”
Timepage is a revolutionary smart calendar that is effortless to use. It makes every day more productive by combining your events, maps, contacts and weather into one easy app. Get it for yourself now and see why the most productive people use Timepage to manage their schedule. It works with your existing calendar so you don’t need to setup anything new.
–––WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT TIMEPAGE–––
• Uncluttered, stunning design that let’s you see a whole week at a glance and scroll into the future to see what’s next.
• Fully adjustable week calendar to show between five and ten days.
• An intuitive month heatmap that instantly shows when you are busy and free
• Personalise your calendar with authentic Moleskine themes colors
• Apple Watch app with weather, useful travel time complications and glance.
Plan Your Day:
• See beautifully animated temperature and rainfall forecasts for the day so you know what to wear and how to get around.
• You’ll never be late again! Timepage automatically gives you travel time estimates to walk, cycle, drive or catch public transport to your events. Get a ride with Uber directly from the event listing.
• Timepage will give you helpful hints like “2 hours free after this event then Gym at 6pm”.
• iOS today widgets for weather and events so essential info is always a swipe away.
It Just Works:
• The fastest and easiest event creation of any calendar app, just type something like “Coffee with George at Monks” and let Timepage take care of the details.
• Works with any calendar already on your iPhone like iCloud, Google Calendar, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV.
• Fast background sync so your events are always up to date when you edit events on the web, your computer or iPad.
• Search for events using Spotlight on your iPhone.
• Advanced calendar features you need like repeating events, reminders, calendar colours, app icon badge customisation, 24 hour time and more.
Download Timepage and make today more productive. You’ll get the same delightful feeling as when you open a new Moleskine notebook.
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, please email us. It isn’t possible for us to respond directly to app reviews, you can contact us directly from the Menu > About > Ask Question.
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage, and reviews are reset every time we release an update. We read every single one. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
• Our weather data comes from our friends at the excellent Forecast.io and is featured with information about rainfall, wind, hourly temperature graph, sunrise and sunset times.
• Timepage is great as a school timetable or shift calendar.
• Timepage uses location data for accurate weather data, travel times and local information. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Timepage for iPad has been selected by Apple for the 2016 10 best apps list. We are honored to be chosen and a massive thank you to all our users who have given us great reviews and feedback. We love you guys and sincerely hope Timepage makes your day better every day.
- The Timepage team.
• Select event locations from your contacts' addresses.
• Week Numbers added to the timeline view (with option to show or hide).
• App launch speed significantly improved.
• Battery usage optimization.
• Updated widget design for Month and Weather.
• Improved layout of the day screen for smaller devices.
• Improved layout of the add screen for smaller devices.
• Improved scrolling of events on the day screen and pull to add.
• New weather icon animations when viewing day weather.
• New 'Introduction to Widgets' screen.
• Updated 'How To Guide'.
• Improved search layout.
• Updated help screen.
• Added option to reset all settings and tips.
• Added option to default directions to Apple Maps or Google Maps.
• Fixed issue that could cause some alerts to appear even when disabled.
• Redesigned Today widget:
- Summary of your day’s events and weather.
- Scroll through your day’s events and tap directly to directions or contacting people.
• Other fixes and improvements.
We are excited to announce this huge update to Timepage! We’ve been listening to your feedback and working hard to rebuild Timepage from the ground up to make it better than ever. Timepage 2.0 is fast, reliable and has great new features that we know you’re going to love.
BETTER SYNCING AND PERFORMANCE
Timepage has a whole new code foundation that makes it faster to use and optimizes how your calendars are synced.
Navigating your schedule is fast and fun with beautiful new animations.
ADVANCED REPEATING EVENTS
You can now create advanced repeating events. For example, set an event to repeat on the 2nd Monday of the month for 3 times.
Adjust text size throughout the app with the new text size control.
NEW THEME COLORS
Themes have been redesigned to offer a great new range of personalization. New pastel colors are complemented with the option for dark or light text.
Choose colors for your calendars with the new calendar color editor via preferences > calendars.
The day screen and month heatmap now display a button for adding events that can be used in addition to swipe gestures. Long press on the time scrubber when adding an event to zoom in and set specific minutes.
Changing the date of an event is now even easier, simply tap the date when editing your event.
Notes now supports URLs, flight numbers, telephone numbers and email addresses.
Keep your Timepage preferences synced between iPhone and iPad.
You can now smoothly adjust the number of days on the Timeline when you pinch on it.
No bugs - best calendar app
Seems some people are having bugs with the app, but I am not having those issues. Love the simplicity, functionality, and look of this app. Some of the best widgets for today as well.
Best Calendar App!
Over the years I've purchased most of the calendar apps as an upgrade to Apple's calendar. Timepage is sleek and creating new events is a breeze. Absolutely worth the investment.
Keeps crashing after new update!
I can't even launch the app after new update, please fix asap!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 78.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Moleskine S.r.l.
- © 2016 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pte Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.