By Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The IUPESM World Congress (WC) on Medical Physics (MP) and Biomedical Engineering (BME) comes but once every three years. WC2015 will be in Toronto from June 7-12. This WC will be the largest gathering of MPs and BMEs from 86 countries. In looking at the content of the meeting, it occurs to me that this is truly a unique opportunity to discuss important Global issues, e.g., Global Health, Food and Water Safety, Environmental toxins, Personalized Medicine, Brain-Machine interfaces, Education and Outreach, etc. When together, we will be able to discuss the Global Challenges we face now and those our children will face. We are working with WHO to address many of these issues. In addition to WHO, we collaborate with other international organizations such as the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in improving global health and safety in medicine.
This application provides following features:
* Access to up to date agenda (sessions, speeches, speakers)
* Easy access to conference’s key information (venue, accommodation, sponsors etc.)
* Conference’s venue maps
* Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
What's New in Version 1.01
- small localization changes
- Category: News
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Languages: English, Polish
- Seller: Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
- © Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.