Space Harvest II
By All-Seeing Interactive
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Space Harvest II is an old-fashioned isometric real-time strategy game for iPad.
FINALLY – the sequel to the 3rd-best ultra-realistic interplanetary fungus harvesting simulator the galaxy has been waiting for!
* Conquer the universe in the name of the Emperor in this bonkers real-time space strategy game!
* Explore strange alien worlds in search of precious mushrooms!
* Do battle with robot warlords across 8 challenging campaign missions with 3 difficulty settings!
* Build your base and spread your power across the map!
* 10 different unit types, each with its own strengths and weaknesses!
* Study detailed post-mission reports and try to beat your best time!
* Custom game mode lets you play the game your way against a variety of AI levels!
* 18 tricky (and not so tricky) Game Center achievements to unlock!
* Gorgeous high-resolution retina graphics (iPad 4 and later) with real-time lighting!
* Stunning music that adapts to conditions in the game!
* Amazing positional sound effects and atmospheric ambient soundtrack!
* Online Help, Tech-Guide and Tutorial all included!
* A super indie space strategy game 5 years in the making - built from the ground up for iPad!
Also available for Mac in the Mac App Store!
This game does not include in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
* Visual improvements to 'Mori te salutant' and 'Among the Clouds'
* Small visual tweaks to improve clarity in some areas
* Small performance improvements for 'The Cauldron'
* Fixed a problem that caused the view-screen to flash during the intro sequence / end credits sequence
* Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting an object for transport pickup
* Fixed a crash that could occur in rare circumstances when attempting to continue a campaign mission that was exited during the mission briefing
* Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when switching apps or otherwise interrupting the game during initial startup
* Fixed a crash that occurred when switching back to the game after an audio interruption (e.g. a voice call)
* Fixed a crash that could occur when a friendly AI player is playing a custom game without any enemy teams
* Fixed a crash that occasionally occurred on the menu screen
Sorry about those!
Hail Mushroom King
Just like its predecessor Space Harvest 1 except the story has been altered along with it having more dialogue and the option to unlock everything if you are too impatient to beat the campaign.
Though my only complaint for this game has got to be the user interface, for example I will deselect my bumble bee squad by tapping on a different unit but somehow it thinks I'm telling it move over there.
Perhaps this is a nooby mistake but I swear it bugs me when things just don't register they way I want it too.
So much potential, but falls so short....
I really wanted to like this game and for it to be my RTS fix. But it is frustrating against the AI as they bring in their builders just to lure them away to their death, which makes it next to impossible to build up any amount of force or to protect your buildings. There should be a 'guard' mode to keep them in place.
When I tried to play a level
When I tried to play a level it resets my iPad