If you fell in love with Totter, your kids will just LOVE Totter Mini Game!
Though there are parallels between Totter Game and Totter Mini Game, including the beautiful graphics, concept of cyber balance, and jaunty music, the similarities end there. Totter Mini is a three-stage game with cyber balance, coin spending, and character feeding. Each stage stimulates different parts of a child’s brain through:
Stage 1: ‘The Balancing Stage’ - tests your hand-eye coordination.
Stage 2: ‘The Coin Spending Stage’ - tests your judgement and counting skills.
Stage 3: ‘The Feeding Stage’ – is a moment of pure fun and frivolity.
With unique and colorful designs created by Unanico Group’s co-founder and creative director, Jason Jameson, this rebooted version has more charming characters, each with their own personality. Play with Popstar Cat, Cowboy Elephant, Pirate Crocodile or Witch Mouse -- there’s a character for everyone!
- Aimed at kids, suitable for all ages.
- Four colorful characters to play with.
- Ability to win coins and spend on food.
- Tests hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
- Teaches kids how to spend “money” on various items.
- Accessories fly off humorously as character loses balance.
- Different backgrounds/play locations unique to each character.
- Jaunty music and sound effects.
Created by Unanico Studios, for Unanico Entertainment, part of the Unanico Group.
© 2017 Unanico Ltd.
For more information on Totter Games check out: www.tottergame.com
For more information on the internationally award-winning entertainment company Unanico Group check out: www.unanico.com
From Unanico Group comes Totter Mini Game which is now a 64-bit app supporting iOS 11.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.