Changed app name to "Decku Flashcard Maker Pro"
Decku Flashcard Maker can use with vocabulary, formulas or any subject matter that can be learned via a question and answer format.
- Make your own customize flashcard decks. (Supports text, photo and audio both 2 sides of card).
- Learning from ready-made cards.
- Easy play with user friendly interface.
- Easy navigation, tap to answer and swipe to next questions.
- Quick shortcut by scrolling question number.
- Keep track of the cards you know by checking/unchecking them and only studying the ones you know or don't know.
- Shortcut mark "I Know" by swipe up and mark "Don't know" by swipe down.
- Choose playing by card by ordering mode (alphabet A-Z or Z-A) or shuffle mode.
- Choose playing by card filtering : flag only, exclude flagged, mistake only, none.
- Text to speech (TTS) up to 30+ languages.
- Slideshow options.
- View your statistics after play.
Flashcard Maker Tool:
- Easy create and edit your own flashcards.
- Supports text, photo and audio both 2 sides of card.
- Use “Siri” at keyboard to help you transform your voice to text when create cards.
Manage Cards and Decks:
- Manage cards by multiple cards selection.
- Copy or move cards to another deck.
- Organize and re-order your cards or card sets.
- Folder organization.
- Sorting card by alphabet A-Z or ordering.
- Adjust font size and align.
- Search cards
Sharing (Import & Export):
- Import Ready-made cards.
- Supports Dropbox and iTunes file transfers (with .csv and .txt files).
- Sharing card set to other users via airdrop, email and message.
- Export via WI-Fi Transfer
- You can see how to use the app in "How to" menu.
- If you have any question or suggestion contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- More details : www.deckuflashcard.com
- Change app name to Decku Flashcard Maker Pro
- Support iOS 12
- New feature : Flashcard Store
- New interface for audio record
Ratings and Reviews
Very straightforward and simple to use. I've been using it for college classes for over a year now. Best feature is the way you can mark the flashcards as wrong or right as you go through them, and then have the option to go over just the ones you got wrong. That part is essential for my study time.
Only problem with this app is that you have to tap a certain, undefined area of the flashcard to make it flip over. Otherwise, it randomly checks it wrong or right and goes to the next one. This oddity probably happens to me about 25% of the time. It's fairly easy to work around (you can just go back to the card) but it can be annoying sometimes.
Not functional over bluetooth
I wanted to use my 1+ hour commute to study. The auto-play feature of decks would allow that, but as soon as the app opens it directs all audio through the phone speaker, even music currently playing over Bluetooth. It doesn't work in my car or on AirPods. That's a deal killer.
I'm deleting the app
Can't add flash cards to decks as you go. You get one chance to make your deck and then it's closed. Also, it would be nice to be able to rearrange the order of the cards in the decks by swiping as opposed to just initial order of entry or ABC order.
- Jiraapa Jongkuetrakul
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © deckuflashcard.com
- In-App Purchases
- 10 DECKU Coin $0.99
- 20 DECKU Coin $1.99
- 50 DECKU Coin $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.