"Engaging racing game - just like on a console!"
• Single- and multiplayer matches • split screen or multiple device. Battle your friends across 8 tracks! Will you be the next KING OF KARTS?
◉ MORE DETAILS
• Single- and Multiplayer
• 4 great different gaming modes
• Split screen or local multiplayer matches with up to 6 devices
• The coolest power-up items for real arcade action
• Discover shortcuts and hidden paths
• Activate boost fields and jump ramps
• Dare risky stunts and drifts
*** NOW with GAMEPAD support (just like on a console) ***
◉ Feel the rush and enjoy the fun:
• 6 cool racecar drivers
• All drivers with individual skills
• 8 breathtaking and adventurous racetracks (2 cups, 4 racetracks each)
• 9 power-up items (water bomb, rubber ball, energy burst, item bomb, boxing glove, crayon, homing missile, autopilot, boost)
◉ GAMING MODES
• Cups: Compete in racing series and earn cool rewards.
• Single Match: Keep racing your favorite track – with friends or on your own.
• Time Trial: Have you perfected your technique? Can you master the drift round the bend? Do you feel invincible? Show them how it's done!
• K.O. Match
• 4 difficulty levels: 50 kW, 100 kW, 150 kW, 200 kW
• The ultimate challenge: With each level the game becomes faster and your opponents stronger!
• Splitscreen multiplayer on the TV screen
• Compete with up to 6 players via a local network, with each player playing on their own device.
• Race and battle with friends and family in cups or individual races.
• Win trophies in each cup and unlock new speeds
• Increase your skill level and earn points with each race!
◉ RACECAR DRIVERS
Claire - the cool musician
Ben - the laid-back surfer
Pita - the quirky princess
Baboo - the clumsy panda
Migo - the gentle monster
Ion - the funny robot
◉ VISIT US
We continuously develop our app further and add new racetracks and cups.
Visit us on Facebook and become a fan.
#popclaire #kingofkarts http://facebook.com/popclaire
• We improved multiplayer performance
• Added support for more game controller
• iOS10 fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game for the Apple TV 4K
Edit: Working on Apple TV 4K! After sending a video of the problem to show their support the issue, they seem to have fixed the issue. We tried the game last night and it worked! The kids can’t be happier. Thank you! This is a great game on the Apple TV 4K.
Only one request, support more players for the split screen view or allow a split-screen with multiplayer WiFi.
After purchasing the game for my kids, sadly they were disappointed. The game loads with a view of winding around a track backwards with a red triangle in the middle. You can select to start the game and then nothing happens. Their support was quick to get in touch with me to help resolve the problem. Hopefully we can be playing the game soon. Please fix as I would love to update my review.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, thanks for your message. We've received your email and answered it with a 2hours delay. Sorry for that.
We are currently working on an AppleTV 4K fix.
Fun! The kids and I love it!
Fun! The kids and I love it! And it’s available on the Apple TV… wish more quality games were.
Question for game devs: is there any visual indication on screen that lets me know if I have any boost ready to go?
Very fun Kart Racing game which controls surprisingly well with MFI controller!!!
Much like Mario kart, there is 50cc, 100cc and 150cc can be unlocked. You also can pick up blue cubes that contain Random power ups such as boosts and weapons that could be thrown forwards or backwards, and even a set of mechanical punching arms that punch left and right repeatedly for short time. There are also boosts and shortcuts/secret passageways on every track. Also like in Mario, you can drift around turns and once you get use to the feel, it works rather well. You will unlock new playable characters and racetracks as you place in races and level up.
While initially I found myself frustrated, after a short time (two Grand Prix's or so) I found myself having fun and enjoying the challenges. Of course this game is drastically improved playing with an MFI controller, so if you have one, that's the route to go. I can easily recommend this game for anyone interested in Kart Racing on the go. It's NOT Mario, but it's not nearly as aweful as many other failed Kart racing games for mobile.
- wonderkind GmbH
- 481.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © wonderkind GmbH
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.