iDeploy - Photo Edition
By Torrey Wagner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iDeploy is a customizable countdown timer designed for both family members and their deployed loved ones: active duty, civilian and contractor. Your efforts defend freedom and make this world a better place for future generations, and this app is a small token of appreciation for your service and sacrifice - thank you.
– The countdown timer displays the days, hours, minutes and seconds until the deployment is finished. It even displays hundredths of seconds to show that the time is flying by!
– The display also shows the percentage of the deployment that is complete
– Select a picture to customize the home screen as something that you're looking forward to seeing when the deployment is finished. Anything goes: a picture of the deployed member, family, friends or that BMW that you're going to buy when you return
– You can edit your Start date, End Date, Display phrase and Facetime address
– If the Start date is in the future, the app calculates the number of days until it starts
– Edit a phrase displayed under the picture such as 'Headed home in' or 'John flies home in'
- Set a FaceTime address for 1-click connection from the home screen
- Other than FaceTime, this application does not access the internet
What's New in Version 2.0
- Corrected a bug when calculating how many days until the deployment starts
- Upgraded the date entry method from text to an iOS date picker
- As requested for longer deployments, added the option to display a decimal point in the percentage complete display. For example you can now choose between "20% done" or "20.3% done"
- Added link for email support
- Added compatibility for iPhone 5 and Retina display
So in love with this app ❤️
I love this app ! Works way better than the other pie apps or the god awful military wive deployment survival app lol just wish there was a option to switch the background to other branch uniforms like cammies for me would be ideal ! Either way this wife is grateful for this wonderful app 😊
Love this app! I check it daily! My son is deployed at this time and it just keeps me aware of the time that I'm waiting for his return! It puts it out there! Love it! I love how you can personalize it with own pic!. I will really love it when the clock stiles 0 and he has returned safely.
Love this app... What about being able to change the background to blue camos for the Navy or American flag or each military branch's logo. Thanks so much for this app. -greatful navy wife