By Mihir Garimella
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iDMS is an organization tool for the students of Dorseyville Middle School. It syncs with the official school calendar, showing students the events for the current day as well as those for the upcoming week, and includes the school bell schedule, so students can quickly check the class timings for the day. It also allows students to easily keep track of their assignments and homework, making it easy for them to easily add and manage tasks, and features dynamic hall passes, which change color to indicate how much time the student has used. Students can also use iDMS to check their grades and obtain class materials via Edline.
iDMS was created by Mihir Garimella, an 8th grader.
What's New in Version 2.1
Thanks for using iDMS! This version contains several improvements and fixes, including:
- The schedule has been revamped. It is now customizable by grade - so a different schedule will show based on the grade you select.
- There were some errors related to calendar syncing. These should now be fixed, as the calendar is now pulled directly from Google.
- Some of you have reported crashes on iOS 5. These should now be fixed.
- iDMS will automatically keep track of crashes.
- I've added a new way to send feedback within the app itself.
If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it - just use the new feedback option within the app.
Works with new ipod
Old ipod with ios 4.3 did not work with iDMS but iPod 5 with ios 6 does:)
Very helpful app! Thanks!
Great app but keeps crashing
Great app, but lately it has been crashing.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 11, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Srinivas Garimella
- © 2012 Mihir Garimella
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.