By Chaoji Li
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play original dos games on your iPhone/iPad!
- Program launcher with batch file
- Support both portrait, and full screen landscape with floating control.
- PC compatible soft keyboard
- Virtual Gamepad & Joystick
- Virtual Mouse (use the display as trackpad)
- Require basic knowledge with DOS command line
- Please don't enter "exit" command
- Open source: https://github.com/litchie/dospad
What's New in Version 1.4
IMPORTANT: before you update, upload everything you may need.
- fix ios 9 compatibility (crash)
- fix keyboard ctrl key problem
- disable landscape mode on iPhone (temporary)
Can't load games
This app looks like it used to be good, but not being able to load my own dos games into it with my ipad air 2, and no keyboard support for games makes it a no go. Luckily I only paid .99 for it so I am not too worried. I will keep it for now with the hope that it will be updated to work. Honestly I wish most games had keyboard support and customizable controls. Thanks for making this and look forward to the next update or two.
Great app for DOS games on the go.
My only problem when updating to iOS 9 is this app crashes immediately. Please fix! It worked fine before I updated my IPhone yesterday. As for my iPad 2, it could run it with no problems on iOS 9 on the previous version that had File Sharing enabled. Please return the feature, as I have more games and apps to try and also play!
New update 1.3 best ever for ios 8.3 and above
Before I update back up version 1.3 ipa . Allow idos to keep upgrading. I understand this version has no file sharing but that's ok. Just install the old one copy over the stuff then update to version 1.4 or 1.5 so on and so forth. Just back up your ipa!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chaoji Li
- © (C) 2010-2015, Chaoji Li
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.