By Rob Dircks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••••• GREAT FOR IPAD - NOW YOUR NOTES ARE REEEEAALLLLYY HUGE!!!!!
iFlashNote is the fun way to show someone how you feel! Just tap one of the listed phrases or smileys -- or type and save your own -- and show it to your friends on that big iPod Touch or iPhone screen:
• Tell someone they’re cute at a noisy club, bar, or concert.
• Cheer up your friend with a surprising word.
• Share a note in a quiet college classroom.
• Say “I love you” in a new, fun way.
• Make your kids laugh uncontrollably, or teach them how to read like flash cards - IT WORKS!!!
• Get the bartender’s attention.
• Have fun saying the most with the fewest words.
BY POPULAR DEMAND! Your #1 requested feature has been added -- as of version 1.2 release, longer phrases break onto two lines for readability at farther distances. (We limited it to two lines, as three lines gets to look messy!) So keep sending us your feedback, and KEEP FLASHING!
We've talked to lots of our customers, and found that it’s a great conversation-starter, awesome "in-person" version of texting, and a great diversion for adults and kids alike -- with phrases comfortably visible across the room. And boy, folks can get pretty creative!
• “Top 40” tab makes it super-quick to flash common phrases like “I LUV U”
• “Smileys” tab for those moments that a picture says even more than words
• “Custom” tab lets you create and save your own phrases - in any order you want, as many as you want
• FREE upgrades
• Rate and Submit your picks for the Top 40! Your submissions have been awesome so far!
A note to buyers: Thanks so much for all the positive feedback -- you rock!
What's New in Version 1.3
Updated for iPhone OS 3.0
Great for bands!
One of the most useful apps I've found so far. I am musical director in a band. From time to time I have to change songs around from our written set list and it's a nightmare letting 7 other band members what song is next while we are performing on stage. This app lets me save the titles of all of the 80 possible songs we play and I call them up on the fly, then I quickly flash my phone across the stage letting them know what song is next with ease.
Only suggestion is to add a "return" button on the input keyboard so the user can break a title to the second line allowing larger words. I know it breaks phrases up automatically but having control would be that much better.
Please fix the crashing
I use this app all the time. While it hasn't been updated since iOS 3 it's worked great until I updated to iOS 8. Now if you try to delete a custom note it crashes. Please fix this otherwise 5 star app.
Support Japanese characters
Add support for Japanese characters. It currently saves them into ASCII text.
Also, the ability to reverse the colors would be great. Black background and white letters.
Great idea. Good job.