Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 400 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
What's New in Version 3.2.5
+ We found a bug that caused the app to crash — so we fixed it \( ﾟヮﾟ)/
We're hard at work on more improvements. Stay tuned!
Excellent, but still needs sharing
I like this app a lot and very much appreciate the developer responses I've seen. However, I no longer recommend IFTTT. Why? It no longer lets you share applets.
I have friends and family who consider IFTTT complicated. They won't use it unless I set everything up for them. Today, I can't do that unless I have their phone in my hand. If they're in another city or state, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Sharing is one way to resolve this.
Also, it would be great if IFTTT had a "skip this" button for first-time users. The required introductory screens, first applet, and blue help boxes just make IFTTT look more complicated to non-technical people since it takes so long to get past them to what they really want. Worse, the stuff doesn't necessarily give non-technical people enough information to use IFTTT on their own.
I look forward to future enhancements.
Latest version keeps crashing when updating activity status. Also does not run activities when actions occur.
3.2.5. Thank you for fixing the crashing so quickly. Upgraded to 5 stars.
I use this app daily!
This is my goto app for most of my social media. I am spoiled by the ability to post something once and it automatically gets posted to my other accounts.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 3.2.5
- Size: 59.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: IFTTT Inc
- © 2017 IFTTT Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.