iHeartRadio – Music & Radio
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
All Your Favorite Music. All Your Favorite Stations. All Free.
Listen to music you love. Stream unlimited music, thousands of radio stations and podcasts all in one app.
iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it’s still FREE.
The Best Local Radio Stations and Podcasts
•Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk and comedy
• Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
• Stream the most Popular podcasts from famous personalities like Ryan Seacrest, Colin Cowherd, Sean Hannity, Elvis Duran and Bobby Bones
Play Free Artist Stations
Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
‘My Favorites Radio’ collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song with our library of millions of songs on demand.
• Save and replay any song from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your phone to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at http://help.iheartradio.com!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for iPhone and iPad devices, please visit https://help.iheart.com/hc/en-us/sections/204008308-iPhone-iPad
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 8.4.0
- You can now easily find and access albums from Search. Click, click, boom!
- Easily take albums offline from album profiles with the tap of a finger
- Wider coverage for Chromecast! You can now cast artist stations and podcasts in addition to live stations to your favorite devices for easy listening
- Several bugs were exterminated for this update
I've had that problem only once with this app. But once I paid $9.99 for unlimited, I never saw that issue again. I can also listen to my own playlists offline if I have the offline option selection turned on for that particular list, and stream seamlessly on my iPad while driving around my golf cart.
Just slow down, these devices don't work like light switches, but will work with in 3 seconds.
Now if only we can get an app for movies w/out the constant hassle of having to be connected to the internet other than on Apple TV via iPad.
Have a good day, and give iheart another chance. You'll be happy! Because with iheart unlimited, it's unlimited skips, playlists and pleasures of listening!
This app used to be great but they removed a lot of good features. A few problems that I have include not being able to make stations from songs anymore, and the app is slow because it loads so many ads. When I try to scroll through the recently played stations, it stops often and loads the "you have been selected for a free month of premium" but I don't want to use it yet. Another problem I have is that I can't seem to find the list of recently played songs where you can like or dislike the songs. Since the app loads ads often I press the skip song multiple times thinking the app is just being slow and I accidentally skip a song that I like and want to press like to add it to my favorites playlist. If you removed the recently played songs feature, please bring it back.
Love 90's Dance Nation while working out
I don't know how to work a lot of the stuff my fancy phone can do, but I stumbled across this app and I listen everyday since. There's an 80's radio station with no commercials that I play in the background while I'm doing chores and stuff. I play 90's kinda electric dance stuff when I'm at the gym. It keeps my pace faster than what they are piping in there. I'm happy with it and have no complaints. I just got a free trial on my Apple Music this week but so far, I really don't like that music. The songs aren't sung by the artist I remember, it sounds like cover bands or something. I❤️U iHeart radio. Keep rockin' out!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 8.4.0
- Size: 142 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2017 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iHeartRadio Plus$5.99
- iHeartRadio All Access$12.99
- iHeartRadio Plus$5.99
- iHeartRadio All Access$12.99