By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
All Your Favorite Music. All Your Favorite Stations. All Free.
Listen to music you love. Stream unlimited music, thousands of radio stations and podcasts all in one app.
iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it's still FREE.
The Best Local Radio Stations and Podcasts
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk and comedy
• Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
• Stream the most Popular podcasts from famous personalities like Ryan Seacrest, Colin Cowherd, Sean Hannity, Elvis Duran and Bobby Bones
Play Free Artist Stations
Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your phone to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 8.7.0
• The most wonderful time of the year! Your favorite holiday music is commercial-free on iHeartChristmas Radio and other great seasonal stations.
• Beep Beep! Tolerate traffic with your favorite podcast. Now available on our CarPlay app.
• Santa's elves are hard at work building toys and squashing bugs.
Was great on Windows Phone, new web app version six
Loved this app on my Windows Phone, installed it when I was forced to switch to iPhone (which has been an inferior user experience in almost every way - it can’t even do autocorrect as well as the WP, but I digress), and it was pretty similar throughout the fall of 2017... logged in today, December, to find everything changed. I can’t figure out how to get to my favorite artist-based station (can find artist in search, but there doesn’t seem to be a station option anymore?) can’t find the Recently Played Songs list once I’m playing a station. It’s fine to change things, but not in such an extreme way that it appears so nonsensical to even fairly on-top-of-things users that they can’t easily find the features that are important to them. I don’t know if it was a web app before, but it must be because I don’t recall downloading an update and everything is just a little off, not polished and smooth like a native app would be. I expected that sort of thing on a minority platform like WP, but it’s really disappointing to have a worse experience on a brand new iPhone. Anyway, this app is in need of some major organizing/UI changes before it can match the user experience of previous versions. If I have to put in hours curating my stations (which looks like the direction this is going), as opposed to having a variety of stations that are good, just need minor tweaks to be great, I’d might as well use Pandora!
Used to work better
Before the last update, iHeartRadio would resume the last station I was listening to when it connected with my car’s bluetooth. After the previous update, I started having to hit the channel down button on my steering wheel to get it to start playing. Fine, whatever. But since the last update even that no longer works; I have to open the app and manually tap the specific station I want. Every. Single. Time.
Also, since the last update, every time I start the station, I get a 30-second video ad. Uh, a VIDEO ad, on iHeart RADIO? Seems a bit self-defeating, especially since many of the video ads have no audio indication of what they are advertising. So I’ve just learned to turn the audio down to zero when first starting, until the word ADVERTISEMENT goes away from my radio display.
I tried iHeartAuto once, thinking to would be better suited to what I wanted, but that app was completely hopeless.
How do I cancel?!
I wanted to try out the iHeartRadio plus but I decided to cancel my payments but when I tried looking for the cancel button I couldn’t find it! I then went to click on the help button to see if there was another way but I. Literally. Can’t. Find. The. Cancel. Button. Or whatever. So explain to me how the heck am I going to cancel if there seems to be no way of canceling? I tried canceling the direct payments from my paypal to my iTunes account but for some reason I still got charged.(at this moment idk if it was even the iHeartRadio app because it doesn’t specifically say other than “entertainment”) just please help me cancel I don’t want to keep on feeding this app money when I’m no longer using it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 8.7.0
- Size: 128 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2017 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iHeartRadio Plus$5.99
- iHeartRadio All Access$12.99
- iHeartRadio Plus$5.99
- iHeartRadio All Access$12.99