iHeartRadio – Free Music & Radio Stations
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHeartRadio lets you access the world of music and radio in one simple app. Download today to listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk, and comedy shows.
iHeartRadio is easy to use, and best of all, FREE.
The Best Live Radio Stations & Podcasts from United States and Beyond
• iHeartRadio has the most popular AM and FM radio stations from cities across North America like New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and even outside the US like Mexico City.
• Catch music countdowns and live talk shows from top radio stations like 106.7 Lite FM, Z100, KIIS FM, KTU 103.5 & Power 105.1 FM in NYC, 104.3 myFM in Los Angeles, and Wild 94.9, which covers the Bay Area from San Francisco to San Jose.
• Are you a Podcast junkie? Check out new or past episodes of your favorite podcast and news shows like Ted Talks, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, The Breakfast Club, Bob and Tom in the Morning, Elvis Duran, and The Bobby Bones Show.
Get Live Sports and News
• iHeartRadio has several local radio stations offering your favorite sports games like football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Or get the down-low on what is happening in the sports world from your favorite talk shows with stations like ESPN, Fox Sports, and Kentucky Sports Radio.
• You can also keep up-to-date with what is going on in the world with CNN Money, The Sean Hannity Show, Glenn Beck and ABC News.
The Ultimate Personalized Station For You is Here with My Favorites Radio
• Want to listen to all the songs you like no matter what genre or artist it is? With My Favorites Radio you now have a station with all of the music you like on iHeartRadio. Give the station a name of your choice and share it with all of your friends to enjoy!
Listen to Today’s Top Music from All Genre’s
• Build your own commercial free custom music station based on top artists like Ariana Grande, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Meghan Trainor, Calvin Harris, Queen, and The Beatles.
• Shape your custom station from a library of over 20 million songs covering pop, country, rap, R&B, blues, punk, oldies, EDM, trap, jazz, alternative, rock, classical, dubstep, metal, and more with just a song click of the Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down button.
Find Stations Perfect For Your Life’s Everyday Moments
• Need music for everyday activities? “Perfect For” stations allow you to listen to the best music for cleaning out that cluttered garage, going on a road trip, hanging out at the beach, getting into your summer workout routine, or celebrating the holidays!
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts http://help.iheartradio.com!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for iPhone and iPad devices, please visit http://help.iheart.com/customer/portal/topics/2413-iphone-ipad/articles
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 6.6.2
· Squashed some bugs
Issues with latest update
I love this app, but I have had nothing but problems with it since downloading the latest update. First, every time I opened the app I got a pop up saying that a newer version was available for download. I hit Ok and it took me to the App Store where it showed that I had the most current version. Then I tried hitting cancel and it went in to the app. When it came up to the Stations for You tab there was just a message saying "Stations for you will be right back". So I went to the My Stations tab and selected a station and it did nothing. The thing kept swirling like it was loading. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and when I went back in it kept saying that the app couldn't connect to my network. That went on for about 5 minutes and then it finally let me log back in. I just tried to open the app again and it's started all over.
Decent ap, some adds, repeats by artist if play lots
Overall a decent ap. It's good for random listening for free. Becoming more annoying with ads overtime; can use software sometimes to get around this.
Has poor memory for songs you like or don't and doesn't remember your likes to songs when you switch artists or genres. Repeats same songs by same artists over time without introducing more of same artist. This is modifiable somewhat, but awkward at best.
Only like a song if you really, really like the artist or you'll wind up regretting it. It's almost better to just like the artist you selected to listen to then let the other stuff play. The other thing is the dislike doesn't work that well. Users also get a number of skips per day then have to listen to music they don't like or change artists/songs they don't like. You can circumvent this by changing artists but that becomes annoying.
A decent ap worth a try, but if a quality replacement comes along it will get deleted.
Wish you could pause and buffer audio stream
This app is very reliable and it usually doesn't add advertisements, but occasionally you get an annoying video. The only thing that I really wish you could do is pause the stream and then resume. Plus, if it would buffer more, so you could rewind to listen to a segment again and then advance some to skip some radio commercials would be better.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 6.6.2
- Size: 104 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2016 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.