iHunt 3D Lite
By TriggerWave LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check out our newest app: iFish Pond! **50% off introductory sale! Limited time!**
The most realistic handheld hunting game now has a lite version!!
Experience the thrill of lining up that big buck in your scope and squeezing the trigger! Actual 3D landscape and highly detailed buck and doe models. Look around freely from your hunting stand, line up the deer in your adjustable scope, and FIRE!
- Realistic 3D landscape
- Mauser rifle
- Highly detailed buck and doe models
- Super smooth animations
- Adjusts the lighting based on the time you play
- 'Bullet-tracking' when you fire!!
- 4 different seasons
Gameplay hint: double-tapping brings up the rifle scope in the middle of the screen.
Upgrade to the full version to get:
- NEW WEAPONS: A shotgun and a compound bow!
- NEW ANIMAL: Shoot geese out of the sky with any of the weapons
- UPGRADED EQUIPMENT: Earn cash and upgrade your equipment at the hunting store
- CAREER MODE: Earn experience points and progress your way from novice to master hunter and beyond
- CHALLENGE MODE: Try to hit the animals farthest away to get on the online leaderboard!
What's New in Version 2.6
- Retina display hunting!
- Autoresume with iOS 4
I took a screenshot of a dead deer, dont ask why and I zoomed in and could see the blood where I shot the deer, if whoever made this game was nice enough to make blood it deserves to get some stars...it's not like an all the time app people it's for when you have nothing to do, I think deer hunter challenge is the best hunting game though
Very... Uh... Boring. All you can do is shoot. No trophies, stats, multiplayer, mini games. Just shootin. And the controls are hard to move, you drag the screen one way it goes the other. You have to tilt the device to move the scope and click the gun to use the scope. Er... And it's too easy. Lol. Oh well it's only 9 MB.
Pretty good but I've seen better
It's fairly easy to control and I like the different seasons but I've seen better. It's pretty fun if your into easy kills. The deer are too easy to kill. You can kill them with one shot to the foot. My best kill so far:
Shot in the head
I say download to see if you like it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 20, 2010
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TriggerWave LLC
- © John Moffett
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.