This app helps you to find the difference between two images in several ways.
- Side by Side: Puts two images horizontally, compare them
- Clicker: Shows two images alternately by clicking them
- Wipe: Piles two images. By sliding the slider, the width of the upper image is changed
- Dissolve: Piles two images. By sliding the slider, the opacity of the upper image is changed
- Difference: Shows the difference image made from two images
Demo video: http://youtu.be/eO4eefoDne8
- Enabled App Sandbox
Ratings and Reviews
user error. App is great
If the image is very big, it is impossible to find the different pixels. There should be some text data that tells which pixels are different and what is the color for that pixel in each source image.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.