Map My Ride by Under Armour
By Under Armour, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track and map every ride with MapMyRide. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new cycling goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first climb or a cycling pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each ride.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RIDES FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRide.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRide is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 17.11.0
- Support for iPhone X
- Improved gestures make it easier to expand stats during a workout
- Enhancements for Under Armour Connected Footwear including new messaging that makes it easy to see the moment your shoes are connected
- Workout Guide for Under Armour Connected Footwear to help you understand your stats and make the most of your workouts
My trike ride
I use this app every time I ride. It tells me he w fast I’m going, tracks my ride and calculates my miles and calories burned. I really enjoy being able to keep up with all that. I haven’t found a problem with it yet and I’ve been using it since May of this year, 2017.
Can't beat the price and works well
Use it walking, riding and skating..... works well.
People complain about the split times of 5 miles.... you can change that in the app- there solved.
I like the emails of weekly progress.... all in all good app I use it a lot.... perhaps adding steps when you walk????
New Upgrades draining Battery!
My wife and I used this app quite often year round (in FL). Since the app was upgraded, it is draining both our batteries on our iPhones. On a 30 minute ride our batteries went from 70% to 30%! Not good! Before the update the app used about 10% battery. Will have to look for another app if this keeps up.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 17.11.0
- Size: 237 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Under Armour, Inc.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Monthly MVP$5.99