IMDb Movies & TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your must-see list and rate your favorite movies and TV shows!
IMDb is the world’s largest collection of movie, TV and celebrity info. We aim to list every detail about every movie and TV show ever made, including who was in it, who made it, the plot, user ratings, trailers, photos, reviews, quotes, goofs, trivia and much more.
- Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Over 2 million movie and TV titles
- Over 4 million celebrities, actors, actresses, directors and crew members
- Movie showtimes at theaters near you
- TV listings for your timezone
- Recaps of TV shows from last night
- Upcoming movies
- Latest entertainment news from hundreds of media outlets
- Latest DVD releases
- Popular movies
Explore Popular Charts:
- Best Picture award winners
- Top-rated movies of all time
- Most popular movies of the day
- Most popular celebrities of the day
- Lowest-rated movies of all time
- Most popular movies by genre
- Most popular TV shows
- US box office results
- Celebrity birthdays
- Movie trailers
- User reviews for movies and TV shows
- Critic reviews for movies and TV shows
- Quotes, trivia and goofs about movies, TV shows, and celebrities
- Your browse and search history on IMDb
What's New in Version 5.3
This version now supports Handoff in iOS 8 from the movie and celebrity pages on your device to Safari on your Mac. We've also fixed problems with homepage items, the video player scrub bar, TV premiere dates, sharing user lists, and several other small issues.
If I were told I had to get rid of all my apps but one, I would keep IMDb without a moment's hesitation. I grew up in a household in which movies were part of the fabric of our family life. We not only saw them together, but discussed them at meals - everything from Kurosawa to Oliver Stone and just about every filmmaker of merit in between. My father was such a fanatic that he wouldn't let us get up and leave our movie theater seats without reading the credits all the way to the end. Although he's gone I thank him daily.
If it's about movies or tv, this is the place to go. Not only is the content compendious, but it's accurate, literate, and fun. That's a hard trick to pull off, but IMDb did! Also, the new color scheme is easier on the eyes and looks great. What more can I say!
This app has everything I could ever need and I go to it almost always when watching anything to see what else an actor has been in or something like that!
Remember where Ieft off!
If I'm watching a movie, sometimes I'd like to reference the same movie a few times during the movie without having to find it again.
It's interesting that hand-off has been added. Hopefully that means I can go back to the previous movie/show I was watching.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 01, 2015
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2015 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.